The Current FBI and DOJ are Pathetic......

To the loyal suckers, it looks like the victory they were told to expect.
Its crazy watching the GOP members twisting and turning and reaching and stretching trying to spin and mischaracterize the most mundane things into something of substance. Yet they come up empty . . . reminds me of the nutter morons in here.

Its crazy watching the GOP members twisting and turning and reaching and stretching trying to spin and mischaracterize the most mundane things into something of substance. Yet they come up empty . . . reminds me of the nutter morons in here.
It doesnt remind you of "russian collusion"?

You reek of Democratic Defecation .....wipe it off your lips....

Three Funny,
Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI's Peter Strzok: Why Did You Talk About Impeaching Trump a Day After the Special Counsel Launched?
Katie Pavlich
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...r-strzok-for-claiming-he-isnt-biased-n2499718
This Townhall site you constantly cite. They were watching the same Gowdy v Strzok exchange as the entire country had access to see, right?

Because I didn’t see the witness “destroyed” or “ripped”. That low point still rests with Trump’s federal judge appointment of the guy that never appeared in any courtroom as a lawyer, ever, doesn’t know what a motion in limine is, and was both ‘destroyed’ and “ripped” a new one by a Deep South conservative Republican Senator.

State The Crime he has committed......

Oh Please dear Rodent State the Crime, and while yur at it ....wipe the
defecation off your lips.....
How would anyone outside the special counsel’s team led by a lifelong Republican career prosecutor and criminal investigator as well as a highly decorated Vietnam era Marine officer, appointed by a lifelong Republican career prosecutor appointed by Donald Trump have any incontrovertible insight into any prospective criminal indictment(s) and/or referral(s) of criminal conduct supported by overwhelming incontrovertible evidence from a team of career professionals that have not provided even a flyspeck of leaks into their impartial and thorough examination of Russian interference with the 2016 election that all 17 or so US intelligence agencies agreed took place, and was most recently concurred by the Republican controlled Senate Intelligence committee.

I dig run on sentences. That was a doozy.

How would anyone outside the special counsel’s team led by a lifelong Republican career prosecutor and criminal investigator as well as a highly decorated Vietnam era Marine officer, appointed by a lifelong Republican career prosecutor appointed by Donald Trump have any incontrovertible insight into any prospective criminal indictment(s) and/or referral(s) of criminal conduct supported by overwhelming incontrovertible evidence from a team of career professionals that have not provided even a flyspeck of leaks into their impartial and thorough examination of Russian interference with the 2016 election that all 17 or so US intelligence agencies agreed took place, and was most recently concurred by the Republican controlled Senate Intelligence committee.

I dig run on sentences. That was a doozy.

I tried to read it three times, and I can read, interpret, and translate, rat babble.

I tried to read it three times, and I can read rat babble.
Three times? No wonder you’re acting like Louie Gohmert at this point. I think it’s medicine time for you.

So after three read throughs. Cite any portion that’s inaccurate, and we can discuss that issue or issues.

Back