The Current FBI and DOJ are Pathetic......

Three times? No wonder you’re acting like Louie Gohmert at this point. I think it’s medicine time for you.
Imagine reading a sentence that dives into a personal extravaganza of flowery, and unintelligible theories of light and black, mixed with herds of wildebeast, rumbling from a helicopter view, across a dusty plain, under a red sky, while the blue shade of night pulls the darkness behind you.

See what I mean?

This Townhall site you constantly cite. They were watching the same Gowdy v Strzok exchange as the entire country had access to see, right?

Because I didn’t see the witness “destroyed” or “ripped”. That low point still rests with Trump’s federal judge appointment of the guy that never appeared in any courtroom as a lawyer, ever, doesn’t know what a motion in limine is, and was both ‘destroyed’ and “ripped” a new one by a Deep South conservative Republican Senator.

You sure work extra hard at shoring up a Democratic Shit Shack.....

Why is that ?

Are you a Broke Dick Comedian or are you....

" Ted Lieu who stole the Little Boys Shoe "

Imagine reading a sentence that dives into a personal extravaganza of flowery, and unintelligible theories of light and black, mixed with herds of wildebeast, rumbling from a helicopter view, across a dusty plain, under a red sky, while the blue shade of night pulls the darkness behind you.

See what I mean?
If coming up with not even a single inaccurate portion of my extensively over run on sentence, then sure, I see what you meant to accomplish. Deflecting from inconvenient truths with a pour example of a confidence tricker’s slight of hand.

Three times? No wonder you’re acting like Louie Gohmert at this point. I think it’s medicine time for you.

So after three read throughs. Cite any portion that’s inaccurate, and we can discuss that issue or issues.

Bob.....or is it " Ted ".....Don't be a dick Hunter....

You sure work extra hard at shoring up a Democratic Shit Shack.....

Why is that ?

Are you a Broke Dick Comedian or are you....

" Ted Lieu who stole the Little Boys Shoe "
The subject is Strzok’s testimony before a star chamber of frustrated failed Republican nincompoops eachblooking to create their own five minutes of embarrassing Strzok. They failed. Some far worse than others. Gohmert took home the dunce cap.

In due course, today’s Republican histrionics will have their place with the Army McCarthy hearings, that idiot nominated for federal judge that had never been inside a courtroom as a lawyer, and dozens of future incredibly embarrassing episodes as this WH continues to hold sway over the Republican House and Senate members with neither a spine nor a set of balls.

The subject is Strzok’s testimony before a star chamber of frustrated failed Republican nincompoops eachblooking to create their own five minutes of embarrassing Strzok. They failed. Some far worse than others. Gohmert took home the dunce cap.

In due course, today’s Republican histrionics will have their place with the Army McCarthy hearings, that idiot nominated for federal judge that had never been inside a courtroom as a lawyer, and dozens of future incredibly embarrassing episodes as this WH continues to hold sway over the Republican House and Senate members with neither a spine nor a set of balls.
I believe you Peter.
We all believe you.

Now Now Bob.....let's not let the cat out of the Bag ....

Just because you have no back support for your Eunuch disposition....

Pssssst.......Trump's Winning and Democrats are Spinning....

You really can’t even come up with one portion of the hearing where Strzok got ‘schooled’? Just deflection and pour Greg Gutfish style “humor”.

images

Are they really going to give Tony Podesta and his " pedo " brother
immunity after they committed worse crimes than Paul Manafort ?
Far worse crimes.......Paul Manafort worked for the Podesta's, but
Mueller is going to give those two and three others double secret
immunity for their testimony against Manafort......Something is
really really wrong with this whole IC investigation....and I mean
Really Wrong !!

See what I mean?

Were you sober when you came up with that one?

Back