Surf Soccer: Cease & Desist Order

Kids are pawns again and anyone who uses kids for political reasons are complete assholes and you have karma around you neck. Do you hear me loud and clear? You're all losers! Kids are killing themselves for all sorts of reasons and at an alarming rate. I spoke to uber driver out in Vegas last night. Lady has six kids. Husband does construction. She works nights. She told me the suicide rate is through the roof and kids as young as 12 are hanging themselves. She has 4 boys and two of them play soccer and she said one is depresses all day because he does online bullshit class alone from a teacher like Oh Canada. Then he cant play soocer on his team and be with his friends. It's called force isolation and force mask. Your killing the kids you fuckers!!! This sucks and I'm sick of this shit. Hey all you adults using kids........you suck and karma will get your ass, just watch. Sleep easy losers!!!

Last edited:
The same group of scrimmage is that your DD has played in last weekend
Excuse me? I have no idea what your talking about sir. Please, do not tell everyone on here where you think my dd was last weekend, thanks :) Shhhh, dude, keep it on the down low. Man, I will never, EVER , tell you a secret again.

Excuse me? I have no idea what your talking about sir. Please, do not tell everyone on here where you think my dd was last weekend, thanks :) Shhhh, dude, keep it on the down low. Man, I will never, EVER , tell you a secret again.
Oh...right....those games didn’t happen.

Yes, but one location has a cease/desist order on it that has NOT been "retracted". Just want to be accurate. I'm on your side here - want the scrimmages to move ahead. Just worried that Surf is publicly overplaying its defiance hand and risks jeopardizing the scrimmages for all. Their issue with the county and their practice fields should be separate and unique to them.

I think you are correct, however in the other thread, they posted the cease desist notice then their response followed by a were back to semi normal notification. This made it appear the health department notification was retracted.

Oh...right....those games didn’t happen.
Are you baiting me into some sort of confession? Since you know everything about me and my dd, go ahead and share with the forum bro. You already shared my private and personal PMs with the group, you shared all my intimate conversations I had with you about all my pain from all the GDA bullshit and all the lies from our Doc in 2016. I told you everything and poured my heart out. You misread my pain. The shitty part is you shared all my pain with everyone here. Now your telling everyone what we did or didnt do last weekend. You also said if I were to see you at the fields, It would be wise of me to turn the other way. I think you need to go take a hike and think more about all this. We do go back to U9, so maybe you are being way to competitive.

anyone else hear no games this weekend at Oceanside...?
the US Soccer Referee Association said no more !
But these same guys have been reffing this whole time, why now?
I can't wait till the 26
what's the deal with the refs??

Are you baiting me into some sort of confession? Since you know everything about me and my dd, go ahead and share with the forum bro. You already shared my private and personal PMs with the group, you shared all my intimate conversations I had with you about all my pain from all the GDA bullshit and all the lies from our Doc in 2016. I told you everything and poured my heart out. You misread my pain. The shitty part is you shared all my pain with everyone here. Now your telling everyone what we did or didnt do last weekend. You also said if I were to see you at the fields, It would be wise of me to turn the other way. I think you need to go take a hike and think more about all this. We do go back to U9, so maybe you are being way to competitive.
Dude....it’s no secret...honestly I thought you are playing the “don’t talk about fight club” angle but OK.

Dude....it’s no secret...honestly I thought you are playing the “don’t talk about fight club” angle but OK.
Timmy apologized and I said i forgave him. You have never once said sorry because you sir, think your always right and never wrong so no need for forgiveness. I forgive you and I never ever want to tango with you at the fields. I would box you with those big boxing gloves though. EOTL needs to get his ass in this match as well. He can take on the winner, how's that? I'm sure you would kick my ass Kicker. However, whoever sends me to the hospital is going to come with me is how I roll. I think we should get a big boxing ring at a park and get all of us dads and just go for it. We can all wear protected head gear. The gloves dont hurt munch. You just get tagged a few times and laugh it off. I love you Kicker and hope we can all put this behind us someday.

Timmy apologized and I said i forgave him. You have never once said sorry because you sir, think your always right and never wrong so no need for forgiveness. I forgive you and I never ever want to tango with you at the fields. I would box you with those big boxing gloves though. EOTL needs to get his ass in this match as well. He can take on the winner, how's that? I'm sure you would kick my ass Kicker. However, whoever sends me to the hospital is going to come with me is how I roll. I think we should get a big boxing ring at a park and get all of us dads and just go for it. We can all wear protected head gear. The gloves dont hurt munch. You just get tagged a few times and laugh it off. I love you Kicker and hope we can all put this behind us someday.
BR! Let it go my friend just let it go!

Back