Surf Soccer: Cease & Desist Order

Nice try but it's already been retracted. Kids got 2 scrimmage games down there this weekend. Kids win, you lose.

It's been retracted? I was wondering what was going to happen with this and the scrimmages scheduled mixed in with the new guidance I figured worse case our scrimmages would get shut down but honestly I can't keep up with sh*t these days when it comes to youth sports rules. I just drop off and pick up, remind them to follow the rules and go home and drink (kidding) Let's hope parents don't screw this up and the kids get to play

It's been retracted? I was wondering what was going to happen with this and the scrimmages scheduled mixed in with the new guidance I figured worse case our scrimmages would get shut down but honestly I can't keep up with sh*t these days when it comes to youth sports rules. I just drop off and pick up, remind them to follow the rules and go home and drink (kidding) Let's hope parents don't screw this up and the kids get to play

In another thread someone copy pasted a surf update after they sent their response letter. It indicated games were on with typical required covid protocols in place. My kids game are still in for Sunday.

Right. That's a different location. Not Surf's home practice field (Polo Fields), fyi
anyone else hear no games this weekend at Oceanside...?
the US Soccer Referee Association said no more !
But these same guys have been reffing this whole time, why now?
I can't wait till the 26

anyone else hear no games this weekend at Oceanside...?
the US Soccer Referee Association said no more !
But these same guys have been reffing this whole time, why now?
I can't wait till the 26

We got notified games on, no refs though. Should be interesting.

Ok, I thought they were different venues but wasn't sure. Same science applies to both locations though.
Yes, but one location has a cease/desist order on it that has NOT been "retracted". Just want to be accurate. I'm on your side here - want the scrimmages to move ahead. Just worried that Surf is publicly overplaying its defiance hand and risks jeopardizing the scrimmages for all. Their issue with the county and their practice fields should be separate and unique to them.

So surf got caught with their pants down. Instead of taking the punishment they are calling out other sports happening in the county........

Classy move

Back