Surf Cup - Get Your Refund Now

My thoughts? You told a polite lie. Surf AZ is not Surf. But plan on some good local games in April.
No, I told him something he wanted to hear and that encouraged him. For example, my wife and i knew a wonderful couple. Happy in love. They got in a bad accident and the husband died from his injuries. What should the Doc tell wife as she is going in for emergency surgery? "Sorry honey, hubby is dead and you might not make it either. I'm doing my best that you dont lose your other leg." Or, "Mam, your husband is a rock and we got him taken care of. Dont worry, everything is just find."

There are 12 that show up in today's registered list.
Beach G02/03 Schmidt/Chirgwin
Beach FC arrache 04
Beach FC GA05
Beach GA06 Lohn
So, is Beach in too? So the Beach is going to AZ to play in the Surf? Sorry if that rubs some of you wrong, but it's funny and you have to admit that.

Oh dear, I hear some teams are looking to pick up some guest players from Socal. Happy, what say you? I got a dad asking me if my dd wants in. A team is need of two more and his kid is going. I told him no. Anyone got 04 in need of a few clips for highlight video?

Just got a text for my DD’s coach saying we are out for the Surf Cup. And everyone just booked their hotel rooms last night.
Now that Surf updated the cancellation policy they will probably see more official cancellations as teams realize they can get their money back. The argument that they should go because the payment has been made and is non refundable is now invalid.

I know that this Surf thing is hitting a fever pitch and the horse is being beat...but...isn't it crazy that we are having a discussion on what clubs are sending what teams to Surf? It's even more crazy that top clubs aren't even going, who cares about the reason.
can you tell us what top clubs are not going again

Oh dear, I hear some teams are looking to pick up some guest players from Socal. Happy, what say you? I got a dad asking me if my dd wants in. A team is need of two more and his kid is going. I told him no. Anyone got 04 in need of a few clips for highlight video?
Sounds like russia collusion and misinformation and to some degree, desperation.

can you tell us what top clubs are not going again
Let's start with Beach not going. You can fill in the blanks on others. And please don't insinuate that I want this whole thing to crash down on everyone's head. Everyone is wondering if Surf is happening. I bet Surf is wondering whether Surf is happening. There is enough information between several topics that will enable you to determine whether many top rated clubs are going. Now, top rated maybe subjective, but you get my drift.

It is fun though to see someone state a fact then it gets quickly repudiated. Kinda the way it will goes until Surf publishes a list.

Let's start with Beach not going. You can fill in the blanks on others. And please don't insinuate that I want this whole thing to crash down on everyone's head. Everyone is wondering if Surf is happening. I bet Surf is wondering whether Surf is happening. There is enough information between several topics that will enable you to determine whether many top rated clubs are going. Now, top rated maybe subjective, but you get my drift.

It is fun though to see someone state a fact then it gets quickly repudiated. Kinda the way it will goes until Surf publishes a list.
just so we get a headstart, if surf happens and top clubs come and play. What is the next thing haters will complain about?

Eagle is usually spot on. What say you Eagle dad? So many of these clubs have affiliates. It could be a Slammers team from Victorville that is representing the club this year. I would just coin the Cup, "Best of the Best Who Can Make It Across State Lines Without Getting A Fine" Tournament. I make fun sometimes but I would love for my dd to play in this classic. U17, all the girls can play.

just so we get a headstart, if surf happens and top clubs come and play. What is the next thing haters will complain about?
I'm not hating. Kick the ball you are dealt. If it happens, enjoy, if it doesn't, come back in FEB for the next tournament.

Why is it that an opposing opinion is automatically painted as hating? But, I suppose it's par for the course in the world we live in today - that a soccer tournament is so polarizing.

Philosophically, we likely agree on many things, on this particular subject, we don't, or it seems that we don't. I would rather CA focus on getting it's act together in regards to youth soccer.

You guys are acting like this is the World Cup of club soccer. Those that can go, that’s good for them. If so many big clubs are not going then it becomes just another tournament. Who cares. It’s about the kids getting scouted. Right?

Back