Votes: 7 41.2%
  • REAL COLORADO 03 USSDA (CO)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • SD SURF 03 USSDA (CAS)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
01n27hippos-457341.jpg

The foward is a good player and very strong to stop .and congrats to laufa for winning but I did hear. G.s had control of 85%of the game. But at the end of the day laufa took it.doesnt mean they were the best team .of the game...

This group knows there teams; predictions from the poll were spot on picking the two finalists. Well done posters.

Which team surprised the most? Nomads took the 3rd place game and outplayed everybody but LAUFA.

In the super black U14 group two out of area teams: SJ Quakes PDA & LVSA Sliver meet in the finals with the Quakes taking it. Is this team headed for the DA league? What does this say about our local comp outside the DA league?

The banter after is always interesting between teams; the results don't normally lie the better team that match or day prevailed. Just a place in time and hopefully these teams get another chance to play either other again but sometimes just a one time game with the roster that participated, enjoy the moments and time with your player(s) they go by too quickly

In the super black U14 group two out of area teams: SJ Quakes PDA & LVSA Sliver meet in the finals with the Quakes taking it. Is this team headed for the DA league? What does this say about our local comp outside the DA league?

No CalSouth teams made it beyond the group stages/quarterfinals in the Super Black and the Black divisions. That's a bit disheartening.

From what I've seen and what I've been told is that with DA clubs, their club Flight 1 teams are getting very little resources and attention since the focus has been going to getting the new DA teams off the ground. And with non-DA clubs, there are some very good players, but they still struggle with depth. They may have 5-7 very talented players instead of the 9 to 12 they may have had the year before.

How is that different? Isn't that what they have always done since he arrived from Celtic?... Theres one thing that certainly hasn't changed... Always the bridesmaid, never the bride! Gonna have to wait a whole year before your next 2nd place finish. Enjoy the academy season "god"

Last time I checked this FCGS 03 squad are back to back Coast League Season Champs if anything they thrive during the long season

Even though you might think they're constant 2nd place finishers in tourneys where the 1st place team might be TFA,Rangers,Strikers and now LAUFA the biggest thing FCGS is consistent....always making finals

Maybe they don't have all the trophies but something I have never heard is someone bad mouth their play. They have a great style of plah and constant ball possesion. Their coach isn't about trophies but rather true player Development and making them better young men.

The academy season will be a grind but one thing you can expect is FGCS 03 will finish either 1st or 2nd at the end

Last edited:
Last time I checked this FCGS 03 squad are back to back Coast League Season Champs if anything they thrive during the long season

Even though you might think they're constant 2nd place finishers in tourneys where the 1st place team might be TFA,Rangers,Strikers and now LAUFA the biggest thing FCGS is consistent....always making finals

Maybe they don't have all the trophies but something I have never heard is someone bad mouth their play. They have a great style of plah and constant ball possesion. Their coach isn't about trophies but rather true player Development and making them better young men.

The academy season will be a grind but one thing you can expect is FGCS 03 will finish either 1st or 2nd at the end
Ignorance changes once given knowledge to, SocalSoccerForum Parents dont.

It's all about the trophies for them. They haven't got a clue of what development is, and could care less how their winners win.

Back