Votes: 1 5.9%
  • SD SURF 03 USSDA (CAS)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

younothat

PREMIER
Boys U13 USSDA Black
http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=51482&GroupID=549520&Gender=Boys&Age=13

Bracket A
ALBION SC 03 USSDA (CAS)
DE ANZA FORCE FORCE 03B ACADEMY (CAN)
LAUFA B03 ACADEMY (CAS)
NOMADS 2003 USSDA (CAS)

Bracket B
ARSENAL FC NORTH 2003 USSDA (CAS)
FC GOLDEN STATE PDA 2003 (CAS)
REAL COLORADO 03 USSDA (CO)
SD SURF 03 USSDA (CAS)

Boys U14 Super Black
http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=51482&GroupID=515425&Gender=Boys&Age=14

Boys U14 Black
http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=51482&GroupID=515426&Gender=Boys&Age=14

Post up Predictions on any of the these groups

I am not surprised to see this question unanswered. Ther're many USSDA teams that are new with the exception of Golden State.

I am not surprised to see this question unanswered. Ther're many USSDA teams that are new with the exception of Golden State.

What's the question?

All the teams are new: first year of 2003 ussda.

Yes some of the teams players have been playing together for a while. Teams should be close to regular rosters but some might use guest or trial players.

Are you not asking for predictions ?

Yes all teams should have defined or are closed to defining their final roster. I was pointing out to golden state as being the one of the only teams that's been playing together for a while now and with the same coach. It my understanding that LAUFA and Arsenal are pretty much new teams . Not to sure about surf and others.

Albion vs golden state 1st place match
LAUFA vs Arsenal 2nd place match.

I see golden state as the heavy favorite.

Cast your Vote now for the USSDA bracket.

Could do another poll for Boys U14 Super Black if there is enough interest.

Last edited:
heard there were some good games today
Albion vs de anza was a good game. I heard Albion was up 3-0 and de anza came back to tie in the last minutes of the game.

Golden state vs Arsenal was also good. GSA opened up the score early in the first half, and they went up 2-0 in the 2nd half but Arsenal came back and scored roght after, the last 10 min of the game was back and forth. It could've easily been 2-2 or 3-1 GSA. Overall GSA as expected, very talented kids with a very good coach. Arsenal is a very well coached team, they should get stronger with more games like this.

Looking like it will be GS vs LAUFA in the final.
Some good players went to LAUFA and it looks like the players are clicking.

Fields are looking good and there where no crowds. Nothing much open in the vendor area and the new parking long way in leaves something to be desired.

Competition has been very closer and teams still seem to be getting to know one and other.

The de anza team is well coached but they brought like 30 players (yes thirty) and seemed to think there was unlimited subs and re-entry. There game vs Alibon was a bit wild, down 0-3 they scored two in the last 10 minutes and then a PK on the very last play of the game to draw 3-3.

Nomads bullied Albion the first game and came away with the 2-0 result but there reckless style caught up to them vs LAUFA and they came up on the short end of a that one 0-2. Frequent two footed slide tackles and the player /w the steel studs eventually has asked to change them or was subed out I don't know which?

It's not where I took my son. ;)

I took my son to CDA Godinez. Good times at Irvine Strikers, great run at the National Cup title....lots of good memories and good friends. Time to turn the page and look forward toward my son's next chapter in his youth soccer life.

It's not where I took my son. ;)

I took my son to CDA Godinez. Good times at Irvine Strikers, great run at the National Cup title....lots of good memories and good friends. Time to turn the page and look forward toward my son's next chapter in his youth soccer life.
Wow from strikers academy to godinez.. crazy switch. Team has big kids but different way of development. I thought strikers has great A"license coaches...

The CDA team played the Strikers well last year. Toe to toe at National Cup and at Vegas Cup. Probably some of the tougher teams we ever faced.
It's way closer to home and High School sports are still an option.
As far as coach Andrew May. I guess I'll never know how good of a coach he really is.

The CDA team played the Strikers well last year. Toe to toe at National Cup and at Vegas Cup. Probably some of the tougher teams we ever faced.
It's way closer to home and High School sports are still an option.
As far as coach Andrew May. I guess I'll never know how good of a coach he really is.
Cool good luck ...distance is a factor.the traffic kills you

Enough with this meaningless chatter.

Golden State for the win!

Sounds like Bad Dog wants a little bone from surf cup.

It would have some meat on it if Galaxy or strikers were there, but since they ain't then it's barely a piece of leftover gristle.

Good to see LAUFA has put together a team good enough to get to the finals.

Back