Soccerloco?

Seems like it is the same issue we had 20 years ago with jerseys. That store went bankrupt and now it is just a different soccer company.

Xtreme Soccer (Soccer Central) was about 6 weeks from order to store pickup. This is the time frame we were quoted and they delivered on time. We have dealt with Soccerloco in the past and the previous club moved on to Niki's from SL. One year I found the jerseys cheaper online and took them to a small shop to have the logos and numbers pressed on to save some money.
I don't think these companies have enough resources to handle the large influx of uniform orders prior to the start of tournament and fall seasons. You would think they would know when their busy season is.

Part of the problem is company resources. Part of the problem is that the uniform manufacturers inventory can be a mess.
Does your team just want the adult large size jerseys? You can have those in 2 weeks. But youth XL and adult medium are on a 6 week backorder.

Why is it that we need to spend hundreds of dollars for kids soccer jerseys?
With that stupid little emblem on the chest?

Redundant questions...

I have to get back to my checkbook, season opener coming...

Soccerloco is garbage. One of my girls plays for a Surf affiliate, and while not perfect, switching vendors over to Soccer.com has been a night and day experience.

I so wish that clubs would forgo the named brand crap and just go with companies like Score. That Nike GK jersey isn't going to help my kid catch the ball any better than that Score jersey at 1/3 the price.
They won't switch to Score because that's synonymous of AYSO!

Would you imagine a tracksuit trying to sell his club with some AYSO looking uniforms...

Why is it that we need to spend hundreds of dollars for kids soccer jerseys?
With that stupid little emblem on the chest?

My daughter's 2 jerseys totaled $72 +tax at Soccer Loco. We ordered ASAP and got them in a timely manner.

She was with a club a few years ago that took a long time to deliver to the whole team. I think we didn't get them until July. We were told that there was a problem with Under Armor getting them the shirts.

They won't switch to Score because that's synonymous of AYSO!

Would you imagine a tracksuit trying to sell his club with some AYSO looking uniforms...

I know ... but I have started seeing some lower income demographic clubs adopting the Score uniforms. My kid played against a team from Norco recently (Not AYSO United) and all the kids rocked their Score gear, which I might add was better looking IMHO than my kid's Nike gear.

I know ... but I have started seeing some lower income demographic clubs adopting the Score uniforms. My kid played against a team from Norco recently (Not AYSO United) and all the kids rocked their Score gear, which I might add was better looking IMHO than my kid's Nike gear.
I agree. My DD's vintage Bonita Matrix uniforms were great, but they tried to be relevant and went with Adidas.

I believe that Celtic uses Score as well.

I agree. My DD's vintage Bonita Matrix uniforms were great, but they tried to be relevant and went with Adidas.
A friend of mine had an epiphany a while back when he realized his last two pairs of shoes were both Saucony bought on sale, while his kids have never worn anything other than Nike or Adidas......................the things we do for our kids.

I so wish that clubs would forgo the named brand crap and just go with companies like Score. That Nike GK jersey isn't going to help my kid catch the ball any better than that Score jersey at 1/3 the price.
Score is junk...had too many kids uniforms fall apart early into the season.

SoccerLoco has gotten to big for itself. The also sold all of the State Cup gear at a good profit. I like soccercentral. They have good customer service and are timely. I know Nike and SoccerLoco have big kickbacks to the clubs and to the store. Best of luck to anyone that needs last years jersey for this season's games.

Soccerloco has a decent selection of cleats. But their service levels in the store are crap.
The 3 guys and 1 girl that work there seem to be worried about trying to nutmeg each other than they do about the shoes me or my kid are trying on
Too bad really. The store is cool and I prefer to try shoes on instead of ordering them online and hoping for the best.

Soccerloco has a decent selection of cleats. But their service levels in the store are crap.
The 3 guys and 1 girl that work there seem to be worried about trying to nutmeg each other than they do about the shoes me or my kid are trying on
Too bad really. The store is cool and I prefer to try shoes on instead of ordering them online and hoping for the best.
We have always had good service. There was a two year period in time when DD was going through cleats every two months, so we were at various Soccerloco locations a lot. Now that New Balance offers wide cleats, we no longer have that problem.

You do realize there is more than 1 Socerloco store?

Soccerloco has worked their way through most of the big clubs in Southern California. They offer some sort of incentive on the front end and sign clubs to long contracts. Then these issues surface, and clubs are unhappy, and they leave. Surf, Legends are among the biggest. Seems to be a pattern.

Back