*SoCalSoccer Database Deleted*

Damn. I just figured the site was down for one reason or another. Then today I saw this site and came across this message. Bummer that everything is gone. Well I guess when someone asks a question now they can't be directed at some old post where another person asked/answered that question years earlier. Can we make a rule that people aren't allowed to constantly post tournament info in every age group non-stop ;)
I don't mind tournament info, it's the tryout info that should be kept in check.

Pretty crazy. It will be interesting to see how this new forum evolves. I think that the timing is perfect with the new Girls DA coming out.

Damn there are some ruthless hackers out there. I wonder who's panties got wet and went and delete it the database. At least Dom is on top of things.

Because I was craving my socalsoccer.com fix and I wasn't sure what happened, I looked at other possible domains to buy and start up something new. Not trying to compete, but just wasn't sure if Dom took off to a deserted island somewhere.
One domain was "parked", so I inquired on the cost. The broker wanted $18,000 for it. Needless to say, I'm glad this is back up.

Thanks for the resurrection Dominic. Too bad all the BC (Before Crash) stuff is gone. Looking forward to the AD (After Deletion). A new epoch begins for Socal Soccer....Someone should start a truth and reconciliation thread for speculation as to who is responsible.

@Dominic - this will gain traction so quickly it will seem like the old site was never gone. Even those of us from NorCal enjoy some things in SoCal . . .

Someone must have really been ticked off to go through the trouble of hacking and torpedoing a youth soccer forum. Just hope the maniac doesn't do it again as soon as they see an offensive post.

Thanks for bringing the site back Dom....

I told JAP and Spola to stop roughhousing - fighting in the only SoCalSoccer comment Cabin left, but Noooooooo they continued and knocked the lantern into the Kerosene .....

Whooooosh ....

bugs_bunny_vs_daffy_duck_149523273.jpg

Seems like a friendlier user interface on this site. Also must be nice to have a fresh(er) start for others.

Back