SheBelieves Cup

Gary Medel 5'7

Javier Mascherano 5'7

World Class CB players, and those are men.

lol@socal soccer forum parents and their narrow minds.
Mascherano is an exception, but he also plays ctr back for Barca in La Liga. Also, Barca's primary defending is keeping the ball. I believe when played at Liverpool he played the #6 or #8. He would be to small to defend the forwards in the EPL as a centerback.

Mascherano is an exception, but also plays for Barca which defending is keeping the ball. I believe when played at Liverpool he played the #6 or #8. He would be to small to defend the forwards in the EPL.

And he is actually 5'9 and male.

Mascherano is an exception, but he also plays ctr back for Barca in La Liga. Also, Barca's primary defending is keeping the ball. I believe when played at Liverpool he played the #6 or #8. He would be to small to defend the forwards in the EPL as a centerback.
You know Mascherano gets to defend against these giants at Champions League right?

And didn't I post, Barca's primary focus on defending is possession and why he can get away with playing that position for his team.
This response is just retarded. He'd still have to defend against the other teams.

Maybe you think they hold 99% possession?

This response is just retarded. He'd still have to defend against the other teams.

You are retarded, because Barca holds possession 60-65% of the game. When the other team gets the ball, 35-40% of the time, it doesn't mean they are going at Marscherano 35-40% of the time. #getaclue

If you think Marscherano would be playing as a centerback for Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal or Man U. You are in crack! He might play that position ar Man City with Pep running the team though and his style of play.

You are retarded, because Barca holds possession 60-65% of the game. When the other team gets the ball, 35-40% of the time, it doesn't mean they are going at Marscherano 35-40% of the time. #getaclue

If you think Marscherano would be playing as a centerback for Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal or Man U. You are in crack! He might play that position ar Man City with Pep running the team though and his style of play.
Someone-Tried-Someone-Failed-Funny-Fail-Meme-Picture.jpg

Is that all you have a meme for your rebuttal? Obviously you lack deductive reasoning abilities.

Let me give you an example: Kante is a 5'7" monster holding midfielder for Chelsea. Yet, you don't see Antonio Conte playing him at Centerback...instead he plays David Luiz 6'2" and Cahill 6'4" there.m

Don't mistaken Marscherano who is an exception playing centerback at Barca being the norm! Just like Issiah Thomas of the Celtics at 5'9" the normal height point guard in the NBA.

CaliKlines, you like this post? You're such a loser, you should have waitied until you read my checkmate post! #LOSER

Here is a riddle for you Cali, what does UDub, Indian and Oregon have in common? Don't answer it's a rhteorical question. Haha!

You are checkmate! You need to learn more about soccer. Attach is an interview link with Marscherano. He is quoted, he plays centerback at Barca, because of the teams style of play. He's also quoted that he wouldn't be playing centerback for any other club team, because of his size. #knowyoursoccer

It starts at paragraph 13!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ano-barcelona-nicklas-bendtner-changed-career
So basically all you've managed to produce is a quote stating Mascherano rather not play Center- Back? It's irrelevant.

Fact is Medel and Mascherano play at Center-Back against teams in the Premier League. That this or that team rather not play them here nor there, again is irrelevant.

The center piece of this argument was size being a factor which clearly is not.

250px-Miho_Fukumoto_FIFA_Women%27s_World_Cup_CMR_vs_JPN_June_12th%2C_2015.jpg

Miho Fukumoto

Height 165 cm (5 ft 5 in)
Playing position- Goalkeeper

So basically all you've managed to produce is a quote stating Mascherano rather not play Center- Back? It's irrelevant.

Fact is Medel and Mascherano play at Center-Back against teams in the Premier League. That this or that team rather not play them here nor there, again is irrelevant.

Miho Fukumoto

Improve your reading comprehension! He stated, he is able to play centerback at Barca, because of the teams style of play. Which backs my post!

“Being a centre-back for Barça is not like being a centre-back for any other team,” he explains. “The areas you inhabit are very similar to those I’d inhabit playing in midfield. Often, in terms of where we press, Busquets and I are practically in the same line. If you make me defend in my area the whole time, then obviously I’m going to suffer because of my physical stature, but we don’t. The [biggest] thing that changes is that I receive the ball facing the pitch, not with my back to the play.”m

What part of this quote you don't understand?

Now you are deflecting, because you can't even accept I am right even when it comes from Mascherano's own mouth....lol!

Miho Fukumoto

Genius you'd still have to make an argument for Gary Medel and Miho Fukumoto.

smh
Re-read my post! I was posting about Marscherano and why he can play centerback at Barca! #dunce

Here is my post!

Back