Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals....Read these, This is what the Democrats are Using RIGHT NOW !!!

Looking in here is like looking into to the mind of a self-tortured middle schooler, a loner who was voted most likely to go postal . . . "CUZ I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!". . . once again, hilarious.
Staring into the mirror once again Daffy......
Loser.

Looking in here is like looking into to the mind of a self-tortured middle schooler, a loner who was voted most likely to go postal . . . "CUZ I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!". . . once again, hilarious.

Rodent....Rodent...

Staring in the mirror repeating " Candyman's Redrum " will always result in
the above post.....my advice.....stop it.

I honestly dont know.

The Scourge is a lot deeper than we have come to realize......

With the realization of today's piece of shit 1 count guilty plea of Senate Staffer James Wolfe
it's becoming clearer each day that " OUR " President is literally operating WITHIN a den of
thieves and he's going to have to cut some deals to physically survive his Presidential term !!!

He has EXPOSED the Vile Scum in the United States Senate !!!!

I think the knives are out and the CROOKED Senate Repubs and Dems are ready to reenact
the scene from Julius Caesar's death .....

Unless THEY are stopped it could very well happen !!!!

I do Pray for his security in these dark days !

"The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion." - Saul Alinsky

• RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”

There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
It's a good thing that Trump doesn't do this one.

"The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion." - Saul Alinsky

I see YOU know where to look for " Radical " statements from Saul Alinsky your mentor !

I see YOU know where to look for " Radical " statements from Saul Alinsky your mentor !

But this is a pretty good tactic - don't you agree?

• RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”

There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
Hey nonono dumbass - does Trump do this? Don't be shy show us again how stupid you are. SUCKER!!!

Hey nonono dumbass - does Trump do this? Don't be shy show us again how stupid you are. SUCKER!!!
We were warned of a zombie attack and we laughed. The brain dead are now here among us wearing big red MAGA hats and drooling the senseless propaganda they have been fed.

I did to YOU....

And you cried twice ( 32, 33 ) along with a big sobbing whimper from your
Pussyman trailer Queen ( 34 ).

Now run along and Suck your Thumb " SUCKER " ...

The dirty little secret is that Alinsky has little in common with modern leftists. As Ralph Benko writes, "Alinsky was an aggressively anti-communist, anti-big government, populist with a healthy contempt for liberals." He would more likely be found at a Tea Party rally wearing a MAGA hat than at a resistance march wearing a pink pussy hat.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...is_opponents_are_flummoxed.html#ixzz5UPMpmcXs
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Nonononono how stupid are you?

Glenn Beck on Trump: He is Saul Alinsky

Radio host Glenn Beck said Tuesday that Donald Trump acts like the radical community organizer Saul Alinsky.

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-bo...261692-glenn-beck-on-trump-he-is-saul-alinsky

Nono's this one is from Glenn Beck a kook just like you.

Do you have tender cheeks ?
Cause I'm using an open water # 3/0 and it is set deep Booty Butt....
I'll remove it, but you'll have to sit still without squirming like Adam Schiff
in room # 44 at the Standard Hotel....

The dirty little secret is that Alinsky has little in common with modern leftists. As Ralph Benko writes, "Alinsky was an aggressively anti-communist, anti-big government, populist with a healthy contempt for liberals." He would more likely be found at a Tea Party rally wearing a MAGA hat than at a resistance march wearing a pink pussy hat.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...is_opponents_are_flummoxed.html#ixzz5UPMpmcXs
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Nonononono how stupid are you?

I told you to hold still, now your going to need stitches......

Psssst : Only Bob uses 5no's.......What's up " Stitch Bob " !

Back