Sat. Night Live : Political Skit Ideas...

Obama looked visibly uncomfortable at t's inauguration ceremony. Imagine t having to sit next to someone who won the job from him by pointing out t's history as a loser, fraud, crook, and racist.
Because the Obamas doesn’t like white people, especial pro America white people that will destroy his legacy.
Oh, it’s happening sweetheart.
Did you ever think the lib candidates would be talking shit on Obama for being a moderate?
There goes his library.
They used the poor black guy and tossed him in the can where he and his fat and ugly wife belong.

Haha... that would be a good on. Obama and his wife attending Trumps parade if he were to get re-elected.
I would like to see something a little more creative and unifying.
It would be funny to me if Obama was sneaking back into the White house and pretending to be President again. In one of his trips into the Oval Office late at night, he runs into Jimmy Carter and GWB doing the same thing, and they form a club and talk shit about Trump.
Trump finds them and tells all of em "you're fired". Jimmy Carter yells, "Fake News!" and bursts into tears.

After they console the one termer, they all hug it out and go home, leaving the president alone at his desk.
He pulls his phone out and tweets,.."LIVE FROM NEW YORK...IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!"

Haha... that would be a good on. Obama and his wife attending Trumps parade if he were to get re-elected.
No matter what happens in 2020 the effects of trumps presidency will last generations.
At least he isn’t Hillary. Just imagine what the courts would have looked like if that bitch won.

I would like to see something a little more creative and unifying.
It would be funny to me if Obama was sneaking back into the White house and pretending to be President again. In one of his trips into the Oval Office late at night, he runs into Jimmy Carter and GWB doing the same thing, and they form a club and talk shit about Trump.
Trump finds them and tells all of em "you're fired". Jimmy Carter yells, "Fake News!" and bursts into tears.

After they console the one termer, they all hug it out and go home, leaving the president alone at his desk.
He pulls his phone out and tweets,.."LIVE FROM NEW YORK...IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!"

Unifying is tough. At least, most of the best comedy always seems like it involves making fun of someone or something to me? In fact I'd be hard pressed to think of good comedy that doesn't ridicule...

Anyway, think I see where you're going with this. Obama is still old friends with the night security guard, and bribes him with college hoops tixs and gets let in "again". He's walking down the halls pretending he's still president, maybe even pretending he's Trump (I think that idea of an actor playing a person, who in the scene is impersonating someone else is a hoot. Don't know why exactly, but I do). Anyway, he walks into the Oval office and GW is in there sitting at the desk... half way through a speech or something. Soon Carter comes in...
I like the idea of Trump showing up too. That could be a funny moment, all of them together.

Last edited:
Unifying is tough. At least, most of the best comedy always seems like it involves making fun of someone or something to me? In fact I'd be hard pressed to think of good comedy that doesn't ridicule...

Anyway, think I see where you're going with this. Obama is still old friends with the night security guard, and bribes him with college hoops tixs and gets let in "again". He's walking down the halls pretending he's still president, maybe even pretending he's Trump (I think that idea of an actor playing a person, who in the scene is impersonating someone else is a hoot. Don't know why exactly, but I do). Anyway, he walks into the Oval office and GW is in there sitting at the desk... half way through a speech or something. Soon Carter comes in...
I like the idea of Trump showing up too. That could be a funny moment, all of them together.
Yeah, and then they start an adult conversation and t is just sitting there looking confused, mouth a gap . . . maybe then t goes to his child size table and plays with one of his toys.

Yeah, and then they start an adult conversation
and t is just sitting there looking confused, mouth
a gap . . . maybe then t goes to his child size table
and plays with one of his toys.

You ooooooze Jealousy/Envy for the items
Trump had as a Child now too....?

Wow....!

Because the Obamas doesn’t like white people, especial pro America white people that will destroy his legacy.
Oh, it’s happening sweetheart.
Did you ever think the lib candidates would be talking shit on Obama for being a moderate?
There goes his library.
They used the poor black guy and tossed him in the can where he and his fat and ugly wife belong.
Tell us how you really feel pepe'.

Back