Sat. Night Live : Political Skit Ideas...

tenacious

PREMIER
I think Saturday Night Live should make a skit of Warren and Sanders sitting down at a table and coming to an agreement on which one is going to drop out of the race so they don't split the vote.

I think Saturday Night Live should make a skit of
Warren and Sanders sitting down at a table and
coming to an agreement on which one is going to
drop out of the race so they don't split the vote.

I think they should all be on Sat Night Live at once and
line up across the stage, let Louie C.K. Bitch slap each one
then tell them to leave the stage because they are ALL
a disgrace to " His " Countries......

PS: Louie C.K. is Mexican/American......now what...!

Why SNL isnt funny anymore.

I don't know, I think it's fertile ground for comedy. Have Bernie doing yoga to keep calm and yelling crazy stuff about how voters want him, because he's the real thing. And of course Warren has some crazy plan she wants to implement to help them decide...

I think Saturday Night Live should make a skit of Warren and Sanders sitting down at a table and coming to an agreement on which one is going to drop out of the race so they don't split the vote.
So he is going to get hillaried again by the establishment?

So he is going to get hillaried again by the establishment?

To be truthful, just Bernie and Hillary on stage in 2016 was a far better setup for Bernie... then whatever plan the coocoo birds running the DNC have going on right now. See the recent Democratic CNN debate for reference.

Also let's not forget, the establishment also squeezed Warren not to run in 2016. That wasn't just for Hillary...

Last edited:
If I see a recording artist Im a fan of is on the list, I'll tune in for that.
Otherwise, I just dont watch it.

When i was in my twenties, I watched it every saturday.

Right, where they did go a little far with the Alec Baldwin / Trump impression, I have to admit. So I guess I'm not surprised you're not a fan anymore.

As for me? I don't even tune in for the music, although everyone knows the format so it seemed like an easy way to say area for political sketch comedy ideas. Like imagine Trump trying to write a concession speech in 2020. You might support Trump, but come on... him sitting in the Lincoln Bedroom in his robe, fighting with Melina and totally unable to write a "losers" speech. haha come on, that would be funny.

To be truthful, just Bernie and Hillary on stage in 2016 was a far better setup for Bernie... then whatever plan the coocoo birds running the DNC have going on right now. See the recent Democratic CNN debate for reference.
Bernie being in the sights of so many in his own party in 2016 was not a far better setup for either candidate.

I think they should all be on Sat Night Live at once and
line up across the stage, let Louie C.K. Bitch slap each one
then tell them to leave the stage because they are ALL
a disgrace to " His " Countries......

PS: Louie C.K. is Mexican/American......now what...!

You want the (very funny) comic who has admitted to making subordinates watch him wank-off, to slap people with that hand- and yell at them for not being American enough? idk...

Right, where they did go a little far with the Alec Baldwin / Trump impression, I have to admit. So I guess I'm not surprised you're not a fan anymore.

As for me? I don't even tune in for the music, although everyone knows the format so it seemed like an easy way to say area for political sketch comedy ideas. Like imagine Trump trying to write a concession speech in 2020. You might support Trump, but come on... him sitting in the Lincoln Bedroom in his robe, fighting with Melina and totally unable to write a "losers" speech. haha come on, that would be funny.

Obama looked visibly uncomfortable at t's inauguration ceremony. Imagine t having to sit next to someone who won the job from him by pointing out t's history as a loser, fraud, crook, and racist.

Bernie being in the sights of so many in his own party in 2016 was not a far better setup for either candidate.

How so? Bernie got two prime time debates with Hillary where it was just the two of them talking policy. Hard for me to think of a single negative there, when you compare it to the recent 20 person, 15 second answer window free-for-all this time around. But that's just me..

Obama looked visibly uncomfortable at t's inauguration ceremony. Imagine t having to sit next to someone who won the job from him by pointing out t's history as a loser, fraud, crook, and racist.

Haha... that would be a good on. Obama and his wife attending Trumps parade if he were to get re-elected.

Also let's not forget, the establishment also squeezed Warren not to run in 2016. That wasn't just for Hillary...
Who then? Bernie was in no way part of the establishment.

Back