Sanctuary Cities...

Did you see the new spending bill idiot?

Sure did idiot:

"In the final wall compromise, $1.6 billion will be available for physical barriers along the Mexican border, but strings are attached. Most of the funding, officials said, can be used only for repairs or for “secondary” barriers along border stretches where there is already a wall. "

Let's play...are you for chain migration?

Is this how the 911 terrorist entered the country? At least I'm not sure why letting people bring their families are a problem so long as their families also prove to be model citizens like everyone else.

I mean maybe there is some problem I don't know about which you can fill me in on. But I'm not sure I even know what chain migration really is. It's never been presented to me as a hot topic.

Is this how the 911 terrorist entered the country? At least I'm not sure why letting people bring their families are a problem so long as their families also prove to be model citizens like everyone else.

I mean maybe there is some problem I don't know about which you can fill me in on. But I'm not sure I even know what chain migration really is. It's never been presented to me as a hot topic.
It means 1 deadbeat can bring 10 or 20 other deadbeats with them.

911? What the hell is wrong with you. Every fken country has borders and some have extremely strict entry requirements. Sure sounds like your for open borders to our south.

Are you?

Back