Sanctuary Cities...

Aww the old pretzel discussion. Twist and turn from the original subject because you have no rebuttal. And you summarized 80% of the nutters talking points into a nice ADD rant...well done.

Did you intend that to mean something?

Aww the old pretzel discussion. Twist and turn from the original subject because you have no rebuttal. And you summarized 80% of the nutters talking points into a nice ADD rant...well done.

Pretzel discussion? I simply pointed out that when your party is running pedophiles for national office, playing the we won't put up with criminals excuse to round up and ship off your neighbors doesn't really work.

Hardly pretzel like. That's a damn beef hero sandwich.

Pretzel discussion? I simply pointed out that when your party is running pedophiles for national office, playing the we won't put up with criminals excuse to round up and ship off your neighbors doesn't really work.

Hardly pretzel like. That's a damn beef hero sandwich.

That was an odd response...go figure. Let me help you stayed focused...

"Around and around we go...If my neighbor is a criminal, I don't want them as my neighbor. America was built on legal immigration, not illegal immigrants. Open borders for you? Or if you can sneak in, aka break federal law, then its ok".

Now try and concentrate and answer the above or respond directly to it...like a big boy.

That was an odd response...go figure. Let me help you stayed focused...

"Around and around we go...If my neighbor is a criminal, I don't want them as my neighbor. America was built on legal immigration, not illegal immigrants. Open borders for you? Or if you can sneak in, aka break federal law, then its ok".

Now try and concentrate and answer the above or respond directly to it...like a big boy.

Umm... I just reworded my first statement and repeated what I said the time before. Here I'll say it again, and differently yet again. Maybe you'll get it this time:
Republican's don't dislike criminals... look who they want in office. Hence they have no credibility when they start talking about getting rid of criminals.

Umm... I just reworded my first statement and repeated what I said the time before. Here I'll say it again, and differently yet again. Maybe you'll get it this time:
Republican's don't dislike criminals... look who they want in office. Hence they have no credibility when they start talking about getting rid of criminals.
At least he isn't Hillary.

JC I waited for that? Nothing broad brushed in that little ditty.

I think it's wrong to spend years encouraging people to move here because we want cheap labor, and then turn so quickly on them because it's a convenient wedge issue for Donald Trump and Republican's.
"Years encouraging "? So who was doing the encouraging? What about laws that are being broken? What about deporting?

To call this a wedge issue is simplistic. Bush×2, Clinton×2, Obama and now Trump all verbally addressed the issue. All called for a barrier and nobody batted an eye. But now that Trump is putting action behind his words it becomes a wedge issue... convenint.

JC I waited for that? Nothing broad brushed in that little ditty.

Broad brush? Again... you're on here daily commenting on your support for Trump. You think that doesn't stick to you when you argument for deporting a lot of hardworking families because you don't like criminals...

If you got a real reason then let's hear it. But what you've said so far strike just seems like typical pity me I'm a republican bs.

Last edited:
"Years encouraging "? So who was doing the encouraging? What about laws that are being broken? What about deporting?

To call this a wedge issue is simplistic. Bush×2, Clinton×2, Obama and now Trump all verbally addressed the issue. All called for a barrier and nobody batted an eye. But now that Trump is putting action behind his words it becomes a wedge issue... convenint.

Now that Trump is putting action behind his words? Like having Mexico pay for the wall? I don't know...

My take. There are a lot of smart and talented people born all over the world. And if we don't bring them here, to work in Silicon Valley or the Biotech and Entertainment fields here in Los Angeles- then they are going to go somewhere else to do great things. A generous immigration policy allows this to happen as our state has show over the last decade. Making it more risky for people to come here, or having the President out there spouting anti-immigration rhetoric to win politic points is going to have consequence for us all. Economic consequences.

Now that Trump is putting action behind his words? Like having Mexico pay for the wall? I don't know...

My take. There are a lot of smart and talented people born all over the world. And if we don't bring them here, to work in Silicon Valley or the Biotech and Entertainment fields here in Los Angeles- then they are going to go somewhere else to do great things. A generous immigration policy allows this to happen as our state has show over the last decade. Making it more risky for people to come here, or having the President out there spouting anti-immigration rhetoric to win politic points is going to have consequence for us all. Economic consequences.
We do have a generous immigration policy already. What I find amusing is the lefts rhetoric that seem to make President Trump to be the first ever to want to secure our borders, build a barrier or enforce current immigration laws. It's a platform they are trying to build in hopes of winning the White House.. HRC tried that already.

I'm in favor of legal immigration. My Dad is a legal immigrant. One of my best friends is from El Salvador, is a legal immigrant. Most legal immigrants are in favor of the current immigration laws. It's the illegal immigrants who want to change the laws. They bypass the people trying to get into the country legally then scream for their rights. "We are a country of laws" The words of President Obama when he was tslking about immigration.

Still waiting for your take on Los Alamitos. You know, that rural city in Orange County.

Broad brush? Again... you're on here daily commenting on your support for Trump. You think that doesn't stick to you when you argument for deporting a lot of hardworking families because you don't like criminals...

If you got a real reason then let's hear it. But what you've said so far strike just seems like typical pity me I'm a republican bs.

Support for Trump... where? Show me.

I support deporting hard working families...where?
Show me.

Think I will be waiting awhile.

What I find amusing is the lefts rhetoric that seem to make President Trump to be the first ever to want to secure our borders, build a barrier or enforce current immigration laws.

He's just the 1st scrotus to direct those sentiments only at shithole Countries while calling them rapists. Big difference.

Wow... no credibility? Holly crap TD! You want a rundown of despicable Democrats who have a crimal past or criminal connections that keep getting re-elected or have been in office? Does that mean that every Democrat, liberal or progressive have no credibilty when it comes to enforcing laws? That is one big broad brush...

Heck Yah! By accepting a pardon for a federal felony conviction, a Republican from Arizona has to concede that they were guilty of the felony, whether they bothered to read this portion of the pardon conditions, or had "the best" special council advising them. But now wants to be a Senator, and say he was innocent. Idiots. I'm sure they'll do great in November.

You try REAL hard to present yourself as an adult with adult content.....
Yet you still come off like a 5 year old stomping their feet because
the adults will not capitulate...

Back