Sanctuary Cities...

How many laws are being broken?
Round em up, throw em in the hoosgow so they can dry up, and clean up the mess.
If they get caught a second time, throw em in jail for a year.

If people dont want to work, thats their business.
They just need to stay out of the way.
It has got to be killing tourism/business.

How many laws are being broken?
Round em up, throw em in the hoosgow so they can dry up, and clean up the mess.
If they get caught a second time, throw em in jail for a year.

If people dont want to work, thats their business.
They just need to stay out of the way.

I agree... dry them out. Although I say rather then pay for them to spend a year in jail I'd rather see my tax dollars got to them getting access to a Jr College classes or a trade school. Sending drug addicts to jail just turns people with addictions into hardened criminals.

My thoughts are this. We hear about junkies running the streets. We hear about how marijuana is a gateway drug.
When are we going to hear someone in Government talk about the corporations that made millions on drugs like oxycontin... and how now they are going to help be part of the solution to the opioid crisis they created.

I agree... dry them out. Although I say rather then pay for them to spend a year in jail I'd rather see my tax dollars got to them getting access to a Jr College classes or a trade school. Sending drug addicts to jail just turns people with addictions into hardened criminals.

My thoughts are this. We hear about junkies running the streets. We hear about how marijuana is a gateway drug.
When are we going to hear someone in Government talk about the corporations that made millions on drugs like oxycontin... and how now they are going to help be part of the solution to the opioid crisis they created.
I think that philippine dude has the answer.

It's way way past time to handle these matters in a manner
that benefits productive members of society....!

Below is the argument for terminating a destructive Carbon based Life Form that cannot be reprogrammed/reintegrated into Society....

If Democrats choose to support/endorse/fund Planned Parenthood
and the overall basic premise of Planned Parenthood which is a
"Woman's right to Choose " then they fully support these three
cumulative solutions to Homelessness/Drug use below.

Phase One :

A. If you cannot be self sufficient/sustain and be a productive member
of society you will be removed from society to a secure environment.

B. If you have a substance abuse problem that is burdensome on society
in any way shape or form, you will be removed from society to a secure environment.

C. If in any way you attempt to harm productive members of society due to
irrational thinking/actions /human condition you will be removed from society
to a secure environment.

Phase Two :

A. Upon removal from society you will be given a 30 day time period to
reverse the actions/habits that landed you in the secure environment.

B. If after 30 days you meet the standards required to reintegrate into society
thru a heavily monitored program ( run by reprogrammed Democrats ), then
the reversal will be initiated. You only get 1 chance...Fail and you go straight to
Phase two: Section ( C ).

C. Upon failure of Phase two : Sec ( B ) you get a LCP 24 hour review....this is
the " Last Chance Phase "....If you cannot be " Saved "in this LCP ( 3rd Strike )
review, you will be transferred to the Carbon Vicissitude Processing Center....

Phase Three :

A. Phase three is a simple process of reintegrating the Carbon Molecules that
make up the failed life form into the Universe to be utilized at some time in the
future by the Cosmos to recreate......

That's It !
You're Done.....

Initial Testing will begin in San Fransisco, Ca and Seattle, Wa....

BWwwwwHaaaaaaaa........!

" Back to The Universe "

tumblr_n2o5dgpqs41qzt7d8o1_500.gif

I really think Trump misplayed his hand on this Asylum Caravan. The airwaves are going to be bombarded with stories of the horrors these people are running away from and counter-attacking that narrative by attacking people who are so plainly in a desperate situation strikes me as risky politically...

Migrants who traveled with caravan vow to wait at border until they are granted asylum
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/29/americas/migrant-caravan-us-border-crossing/index.html

Tijuana, Mexico (CNN)After a difficult, monthlong journey from Central America to the US-Mexico border, dozens of asylum-seeking migrants are vowing to remain outside an immigration processing center until "every last one" is admitted into the country, an organizer with the caravan said late Sunday.

Earlier, the migrants marched from Friendship Park in Tijuana, Mexico to the San Ysidro port of entry. They stood on the Mexican side; on the other side lay San Diego, California. It was the final leg for some in the caravan of hundreds of migrants, which had reached Tijuana on Tuesday.

Alex Mensing, an organizer with Pueblo Sin Fronteras, which assembled the caravan, said 50 migrants were admitted to the immigration processing center on the Mexico side. However, that is incorrect. The migrants congregated on a bridge leading to the US border while waiting to be processed by American officials.
Before the group arrived, US Customs and Border Protection officials said the port had already reached full capacity, and migrants trying to get into the United States may need to wait in Mexico as officials process those already in the facility.

Some migrants said they had walked the last leg of the journey filled with anxiety. Others scarfed down food before they filed into the center, afraid there would be no food once they turned themselves in to border officials.

I really think Trump misplayed his hand on this Asylum Caravan. The airwaves are going to be bombarded with stories of the horrors these people are running away from and counter-attacking that narrative by attacking people who are so plainly in a desperate situation strikes me as risky politically...
Why did they pass through the sanctuary country of Mexico? Must have not been that bad, huh?
Wise up.

If these folks want to go to community college, they can and with little or no cost to them.

California just became the latest state to reduce the cost of a public college education.
Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill Friday that will make one year free for students at the state's 114 community colleges, so long as they are residents and new students who are enrolled full-time.
http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/16/pf/college/california-free-community-college/index.html

Trump is solving the Opioid Epidemic by having Doctor Ronny give away all the OxyContin.

Back