Sanctuary Cities...

" The Debt being paid off ".....
Do you know what it will take to pay the Debt off ????
Do you know what the unfunded liabilities are for the State Pensions ??????
Do you do ANY research ??????

Yes unfunded liabilites are an issue facing not only states but most Western Economies. California is no different.
That said, share some articles with us nono? I'm interested to read more on what you're saying, but please only from credible news not nutter news.

Yes unfunded liabilites are an issue facing not only states but most Western Economies. California is no different.
That said, share some articles with us nono? I'm interested to read more on what you're saying...

Do your own research .......you might enlighten yourself.

You're boxed in a corner and I'm done toying with you.....

I think Jerry should run for President. I know attacking California provides a lot of red meat for the angry right Fox News viewers. But I travel around the country quite a lot and to folks who are uneasy with the direction Trump is leading the country... seeing as Brown fighting back and also being the only Democrat out there getting victories over Trump... it's generating a lot of positive political buzz.

Not sure if it was a job Jerry would want, but Trump has sure made him a folk hero to a lot of people.
I'm in.

That said, share some articles with us nono? I'm interested to read more on what you're saying, but please only from credible news not nutter news.
Credible is the new nutter.

Back