Preseason DA Rankings

Just a top ten:

1. Surf-They will win the league at this point;
2. Slammers-They havent hit their best stride yet;will they with the new coach?;
3. Blues-Solid core in the middle with the mids and defense;
4. Legends-Easy schedule to commence year; see if the team gels when playing better competition (lost to slammers in showcase);
5. Del Sol-Man handled Beach; will see if consistent; especially with alot of travel.;
6. Beach-they will return as a threat for many teams; matchups sometimes don't workout;
7. LAGSD-4 points with smoking mirrors; see if it lasts through a long year;
8. WCFC-bad luck and draw has them with 2 losses to start; knock the ball around with the best;
9. Albion-early points is a postive with an excellent coach; might be better later in year?
10. Real So Cal- Should have the experience with tough games, i would be surprised if not in the top ten later in the year.
Update from my post:

1) Legends--only undefeated team the most consistent; are they getting fatigued with tie to no cal team?
1) Blues-#1 team listed my favorite to win; Co #1
3) Beach-moves up on the tie with Blues; looked like a wild game;
4) LAGSD-could move down if they lost their last game;
5) Surf and West Coast tied-I understand that West Coast beat Surf, and Surf just lost to Pats, but Surf has more points;
7) Pats-Dare I say this?With the win against Surf, besides WC, Pats might be the hottest team.
8) SC Del Sol-beat up slammers real bad; very inconsistent team.
9) Slammers-very disappointing so far, long way to go though in the season to improve. They did handle Pats pretty easy, but the Del Sol game was an eye opener.
10) Albion-Big Loss to La Premier; shows they compete against the best, but can lose to the bottom.

Here’s a quick recap.

Blues are blues - top of table
Legends must have had the team flu to lose to LA Premier
Middle of the pack is as expected.
Pats are back to Pats’in again.

Back