Ponderable

Yup, we did. Your bizarre misinterpretation of Orwell, as shown in his own words.
You need to learn from experts and stop believing what your opinions tell you. Don’t get me wrong, you can have opinions, but you need to form them from facts. I don’t think your ego will let you do that. You’re quite proud of yourself...
You funny.
Something Mr O'Brian might say?

See I did get you to read something.

Yup, we did. Your bizarre misinterpretation of Orwell, as shown in his own words.
You need to learn from experts and stop believing what your opinions tell you. Don’t get me wrong, you can have opinions, but you need to form them from facts. I don’t think your ego will let you do that. You’re quite proud of yourself...

If you could actually grasp the irony of what you just posted, my day would be made.

Out of all the Beatles, he was my favorite, yes.
Not surprised you don’t know.
History ain’t your strong suit.
You seem to like to read, go read some history. You will learn that you are a tried and true historical cliche.
We Americans have been dealing with your kind for decades.
You thought you had something with Trump.
Sorry, bud. We always prevail.

animated-hyena-image-0015.gif

Oh boy are you full of shit........

You seem to like to read, go read some history. You will learn that you are a tried and true historical cliche.

2820898805_c06d523688_z.jpg

Hey, can you please inform us of the next big date when something big is going to happen?
You're asking the "Jade Helm","Pizzagate","Sandy Hook and all other mass shootings are fake" guy. The guy who actually spends time looking through beastiality sites looking for pics to post.

You're asking the "Jade Helm","Pizzagate","Sandy Hook and all other mass shootings are fake" guy. The guy who actually spends time looking through beastiality sites looking for pics to post.

Oh that's rich.....

" Messy " gives the " Rodent " a " Winner " for being " Stupid " !

All I see is simians.....

The Rodent just revealed another deep seated fetish of his....

You go with that, Sherlock.
Someday maybe I can be smart like you.

Back