Ponderable

A electoral landslide would be best, to embarrass, humiliate and send t back to ripping off the unsuspecting in style, tail between his legs (although he would still claim some sort of victory or attempt a solo coup).
The coup has been attempted.
Stay tuned, I'll help you understand.

I hope the taint of his team's collaborating with a hostile foreign power leads not to impeachment, but to his losing the election.
I feel quite certain that absent proof of his direct involvement in the collaboration or the cover-up, the Senate would never vote to impeach.
We really need his tax returns to show his debts to the Russkys...
:cool:

This hysterical idiot is on drugs.
He’s a scientist!
He’s behind the scenes on the staging of a “coup!”
I think his info comes from websites where you need a password to access...
Like the one mentioned here:

Alex Jones, the Infowars host who claimed the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax, must sit for a sworn deposition for a lawsuit brought by parents of the shooting's victims, a Connecticut judge ruled Wednesday.

Jones, an conspiracy theorist, faces lawsuits for claiming on his online show that the mass killings of 20 first-graders and six educators at Sandy Hook elementary in 2012 was staged by paid actors who faked the children's deaths.

Families of the victims behind the lawsuit claim they've received an onslaught of harassment and threats in the wake of Jones' claims. One of the plaintiffs, Mark Barden, who lost his son in the shooting, issued a statement Wednesday.

"For years, Alex Jones and his co-conspirators have turned the unthinkable loss of our sweet little Daniel and of so many others into advertising dollars and fundraising appeals," Barden said, according to Connecticut's WFSB-TV.

"It is far beyond time that he be held accountable for the pain his false narratives have caused so many and today’s ruling brings us one step closer to doing that.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...k-lawsuit-case-deposition-deposed/2868829002/

This hysterical idiot is on drugs.
He’s a scientist!
He’s behind the scenes on the staging of a “coup!”
I think his info comes from websites where you need a password to access...
Why can't you get along with anyone?
How much is your alimony payment?

Didn't we cover this already?
I'm becoming a little concerned.
Yup, we did. Your bizarre misinterpretation of Orwell, as shown in his own words.
You need to learn from experts and stop believing what your opinions tell you. Don’t get me wrong, you can have opinions, but you need to form them from facts. I don’t think your ego will let you do that. You’re quite proud of yourself...

Back