Ponderable

I notice that you didn't cite any lies.

I've noticed that for as much as Ricky says he likes Trump, he actually spends almost no time saying what it is about Trump that he likes.
In the end, he supports Trump and wants you to know nothing you can say will change it. And there's not much more to Ricky then that.

Don't Blame Obama For Doubling The Federal Deficit

Republicans use a sound bite that the federal debt doubled under Obama. In looking at the numbers that is close to being numerically correct but falls short of being 100%. However when you take into account the Great Recession, making W. Bush’s temporary tax cuts permanent, increased Social Security and Medicare spending as more Baby Boomers retire and become 65 years old and the Afghanistan and Iraq wars he inherited the story is quite different.

President Obama’s debt actually grew at a slower annual rate than any of the Republican presidents even though there were events that negatively impacted the deficit that started before he became President. The Great Recession is probably the biggest of them as can be seen in the yearly deficit numbers. While all politicians use data to support their positions, the sound bite that the debt doubled under Obama is very misleading.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckj...-than-reagan-h-w-bush-or-w-bush/#50d8e1741917

Izzy, read the entire article and then you won't have to any longer look ignorant or like a liar - at least on this issue.
Did you read the article?

What I like about his use of the word coocoo... is that it somehow stays funny every time. Sorta like on of those America's Funniest Home Videos where they show someone fall down over and over, but it just stays funny.
Yeah, its really funny...
Especially when he says it like this,..."coocoo".
Or this,.."coocoo",
or sometimes like this, ..."coocoo".
I like it best when he just says "coocoo".
Super funny and informative at the same time.

Yeah, its really funny...
Especially when he says it like this,..."coocoo".
Or this,.."coocoo",
or sometimes like this, ..."coocoo".
I like it best when he just says "coocoo".
Super funny and informative at the same time.

I think it's that you've so obviously gone coocoo, over his use of the world coocoo- is what makes this whole conversation so great. Although I expect your not really looking at it from the right frame of reference, and I'd guess my first sentence is lost on you. Sometimes, things are worded in a way that they are funny to some people and not to others...

Anyway, I tried to quietly hint to you that if you're just going to flatly dodge peoples question, what you were missing was a slogan... like "yaba daba doo." See E uses the slogan "coocoo" and everyone understands he's basically saying I'm not going to bother with that question. You on the other hand... we'll here we are, 10 posts into you self doubting that maybe e really is funnier.

What I like about his use of the word coocoo... is that it somehow stays funny every time. Sorta like on of those America's Funniest Home Videos where they show someone fall down over and over, but it just stays funny.
Funny? In a ha ha you made me laugh kind of funny.
Certainly not in a knee slapping muahahahahahahahaha kind of funny...

I think it's that you've so obviously gone coocoo, over his use of the world coocoo- is what makes this whole conversation so great. Although I expect your not really looking at it from the right frame of reference, and I'd guess my first sentence is lost on you. Sometimes, things are worded in a way that they are funny to some people and not to others...

Anyway, I tried to quietly hint to you that if you're just going to flatly dodge peoples question, what you were missing was a slogan... like "yaba daba doo." See E uses the slogan "coocoo" and everyone understands he's basically saying I'm not going to bother with that question. You on the other hand... we'll here we are, 10 posts into you self doubting that maybe e really is funnier.
I love the loyalty.
People will be laughing at us for the rest of our lives.
Thank you.
I dont like being alone.

Funny? In a ha ha you made me laugh kind of funny.
Certainly not in a knee slapping muahahahahahahahaha kind of funny...

More funny then a long Ricky story about why he's not going to take your question seriously. Go see the Russia thread for examples...
And that I think you would have to admit... is pretty funny.

Last edited:
Back