Ponderable

That’s just the interest on the debt. Nearly half of 21 trillion was created by the last admin.
Nearly half of the 21 trillion occurred under the last admin, but it was not all created by the last admin. Are you lying or are you ignorant on this matter?

From the actual NYT article, unfiltered by Fox News --

Prompted by an aide, he immediately qualified himself, saying that he hadn’t been disappointed by Obama’s presidency but felt let down on a professional level. While he had no desire for a formal role in the administration, he had hoped that Obama would seek his counsel, especially on financial and economic matters. Instead, he was frozen out.​

Typical FN contortion of facts, readily gobbled up by the usual suckers.

Please continue.

Are you lying or are you ignorant about this matter?
Neither. I don't think you're lying. But your ignorance is bordering on willful and thus a case could be made for lying although I'm not willing to make that assumption at all. Ignorance is too easy a case to make at this time.

Neither. I don't think you're lying. But your ignorance is bordering on willful and thus a case could be made for lying although I'm not willing to make that assumption at all. Ignorance is too easy a case to make at this time.
If this was a fight, they would have stopped it long ago.

You said that the Obama Admin created nearly $10 trillion of the debt. That is not true. So you are either lying or you are ignorant. Let's try it this way - how did the Obama Admin "create" nearly $10 trillion in debt? Where did that money go to?

Here's how much debt the US government added under President Obama

As part of the broader economic legacy of President Barack Obama, from jobs to the stock market, one of the most notable changes has been the increase in the national debt.

Based on quarterly data released by the US Treasury, the debt at the end of 2008 — just before Obama took office — stood at roughly $10,699,805,000,000.

As of the third quarter of 2016, the most recent data available, the debt as Obama is set to leave office stood at $19,573,445,000,000.

Based on the website USdebtclock.com, which extrapolates the US national debt in real time based on committed government spending, the debt will be roughly $19.97 trillion when President-elect Donald Trump takes office on Friday.

Thus, the national debt under Obama will have grown by about $9 trillion, or an increase of 86%.

58814485f10a9a6d008b926f-750-500.png

entire article:
http://www.businessinsider.com/national-debt-deficit-added-under-president-barack-obama-2017-1

Don't Blame Obama For Doubling The Federal Deficit

Republicans use a sound bite that the federal debt doubled under Obama. In looking at the numbers that is close to being numerically correct but falls short of being 100%. However when you take into account the Great Recession, making W. Bush’s temporary tax cuts permanent, increased Social Security and Medicare spending as more Baby Boomers retire and become 65 years old and the Afghanistan and Iraq wars he inherited the story is quite different.

President Obama’s debt actually grew at a slower annual rate than any of the Republican presidents even though there were events that negatively impacted the deficit that started before he became President. The Great Recession is probably the biggest of them as can be seen in the yearly deficit numbers. While all politicians use data to support their positions, the sound bite that the debt doubled under Obama is very misleading.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckj...-than-reagan-h-w-bush-or-w-bush/#50d8e1741917

Izzy, read the entire article and then you won't have to any longer look ignorant or like a liar - at least on this issue.

Back