Ponderable

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-640x480.png

I thought she looked familiar.
giuliani-mr-ed-teeth.jpg

Are saying JAP is a liar? I never saw that, obtuse, difficult, hardheaded and stubborn, but liar? Just because you disagree with someone doesn't make them a liar.

No....Both Spola AND JAP are/were LIARS....

Pay attention.

Obviously, following this lifestyle is extremely labor-intensive. Nutters are notoriously lazy.

What's more, it's wholly unnecessary. Just look at a satellite photo of the Earth. Most of it is empty. Really empty. I'm not talking metro New York or Miami. I'm talking America as a whole. We could generate enough trash for thousands of years without running out of space.

great-pacific-garbage-patch.jpg
View attachment 2928
940970_1_1011-ocean-plastics_standard

You are a Classic Liberal Idiot.....reread your lunatic Post Rodent.

Quote by Rodent:

" We could generate enough trash for thousands of years without running out of space. "

I'd be embarrassed to even " Try " and type that above Stupidity.....

Yet you are unable to provide substantive proof of your allegations. Which of course puts the liar tag on your lapel.
Just answer these questions,
Is Obama a liar?
Is HRC a liar?
Did HRC break the law in handling classified info?
Is the FBI and the DOJ undermining the Trump campaign/administration?
Did Lois Lerner target conservative groups?
Did Loretta Lynch meet BJ Clinton only to talk about grand kids and golf?
Did Eric Holder and Obama orchestrate the sale of weapons that resulted in the deaths of Americans by Mexican national?

Quite the opposite as I have asked for it yet the usual suspects on your side are unable to get past ad hominem comments. Apparently, that's all you got . . . anything?
Trump voters benefit from government assistance more then any other demographic. As they are also the biggest beneficiary's of the ACA. That they were connived into voting against their own best interests is telling.

Just answer these questions,
Is Obama a liar? Perspective says no, compared to Trump? Trump lies about everything, stupid shit, constantly, Obama can be characterized in the worst sense to have mischaracterized the eventual outcome of a few issues, Trump lies about things that have already happened and are easily shown to be lies.
Is HRC a liar? Basically the same as above, politicians over promise and everyone will attempt to cast themselves in the best light, again Trump just flat out lies, sometimes for no apparent reason except self gratification.
Did HRC break the law in handling classified info? No, that is a narrative you were told to believe and despite the facts showing otherwise you cling desperately to what you were told.
Is the FBI and the DOJ undermining the Trump campaign/administration? No, ditto from above.
Did Lois Lerner target conservative groups? Yes, and many other non-conservative groups trying to avoid taxes.
Did Loretta Lynch meet BJ Clinton only to talk about grand kids and golf? Who cares, dumb move by Clinton, he should have known that would compromise Lynch and she was right to then recuse herself.
Did Eric Holder and Obama orchestrate the sale of weapons that resulted in the deaths of Americans by Mexican national? No, it was a program started under Bush that went of the rails, but the mistakes made were not done so on the direction or with the blessing of either man, that has already been shown to be the reality
You're rehashing of past nutter talking points in an attempt to throw shade for your inability to show any "lies" on my part is telling and par for the nutter course. Still waiting.

Back