Ponderable

The simple truth is Joe said it was fake and I said it was real. He bailed early, allegedly because he just didn’t want to have dinner with me. Which is fine, I guess, and not a renege. I’m just busting chops because it looks very very real...give or take a golden shower or two.
I clarified the bet after the bet was made by asking if any of the dossier was not true than I win. I knew the bet was too good to be true and an easy win, then you turned into a douche and I cancelled.

The simple truth is Joe said it was fake and I said it was real. He bailed early, allegedly because he just didn’t want to have dinner with me. Which is fine, I guess, and not a renege. I’m just busting chops because it looks very very real...give or take a golden shower or two.
Sucker

I clarified the bet after the bet was made by asking if any of the dossier was not true than I win. I knew the bet was too good to be true and an easy win, then you turned into a douche and I cancelled.
Don’t be ridiculous. Show me where I said that if any was untrue, I’d buy. You’d have to be an idiot to think that this dossier is fake, but why on earth would I vouch for every last report in it?

Don’t be ridiculous. Show me where I said that if any was untrue, I’d buy. You’d have to be an idiot to think that this dossier is fake, but why on earth would I vouch for every last report in it?
We do know that the hotel exists, and its in russia.
We also know that Trump has been in russia.
Pretty convincing stuff.

Apparently Trump is mighty worried about the truth getting out and exposing him and his pee soaked Depends (that's why he wears the oversized pants).

Back