Ponderable

Now that you wouldn't say to my face.
Sure I would. You’re overly concerned that somehow a gay or transgender in proximity to your kids can affect them. You talk about it all the time. So one of your kids experimented, correct? It’s totally fine. That is not an insult.

Sure I would. You’re overly concerned that somehow a gay or transgender in proximity to your kids can affect them. You talk about it all the time. So one of your kids experimented, correct? It’s totally fine. That is not an insult.
Yeah, no. Are you still mad about that wife joke?
You need to get over it.

BulletTrain.jpg

Gee, I wonder what federal auditors will find — besides a phantom train set and a lot of wasted money? With a new study out showing that California doesn’t have the funding to complete even the first phase of their high-speed rail project, the Inspector General for the Department of Transportation will open the books to see how federal monies have been spent:

California’s high-speed rail project is facing an audit from the U.S. Department of Transportation’s as costs continue to climb.

The inspector general’s audit, announced Thursday, will examine the Federal Railroad Administration’s oversight of nearly $3.5 billion in federal grant money awarded to the project.

That’s bad news for a project that has already had plenty of bad news over the last several years. The IG will apparently focus mainly on how the FRA has performed in reporting on California’s progress rather than the performance of the California High-Speed Rail Authority. At issue will be whether the FRA has enforced project performance requirements, but that will still point out the lack of progress California has made despite all of the cash it received:

BulletTrain.jpg

Gee, I wonder what federal auditors will find — besides a phantom train set and a lot of wasted money? With a new study out showing that California doesn’t have the funding to complete even the first phase of their high-speed rail project, the Inspector General for the Department of Transportation will open the books to see how federal monies have been spent:

California’s high-speed rail project is facing an audit from the U.S. Department of Transportation’s as costs continue to climb.

The inspector general’s audit, announced Thursday, will examine the Federal Railroad Administration’s oversight of nearly $3.5 billion in federal grant money awarded to the project.

That’s bad news for a project that has already had plenty of bad news over the last several years. The IG will apparently focus mainly on how the FRA has performed in reporting on California’s progress rather than the performance of the California High-Speed Rail Authority. At issue will be whether the FRA has enforced project performance requirements, but that will still point out the lack of progress California has made despite all of the cash it received:
Shocker.

Pussy Pants to go with your Pussy Hats,
I have ordered these for you squishy libs, you know who you are, size 1 petite slim.
I will send them out to you pussies ASAP.
Pussy Power to the People.

Dag_30eW4AE9FQn.jpeg

He is not right and everyone but him knows it.
He said if any of the dossier was untrue he was buying, I think that has been established.
I know, I just figured if he looked it up, he could face some of his own denials and possibly have a breakthrough.
Im a little concerned with our friend.

He is not right and everyone but him knows it.
He said if any of the dossier was untrue he was buying, I think that has been established.
The simple truth is Joe said it was fake and I said it was real. He bailed early, allegedly because he just didn’t want to have dinner with me. Which is fine, I guess, and not a renege. I’m just busting chops because it looks very very real...give or take a golden shower or two.

Back