Ponderable

We thank you for your opinion, the FBI felt otherwise.
Veteran prosecutors like Rudy Giuliani disagreed with the FBI directors pontification that no prosecutor would try the case.
What the FBI investigation found was alarming at best. She lied to congress, she lied to the American people.
Did you happen to watch the FBI director answer questions to congress?
You think what she did was fine?
She's either incompetent, a liar or both.

Last edited:
Veteran prosecutors like Rudy Giuliani disagreed with the FBI directors pontification that no prosecutor would try the case.

Did you watch Giuliani's speech last night, he's lost it? I stopped placing any credibility in this guy years ago, he's one step away from a nursing home.

What the FBI investigation found was alarming at best. She lied to congress, she lied to the American people.
Did you happen to watch the FBI director answer questions to congress?
You think what she did was fine?

Why do you think she is a felon? Where did I say I "was fine" with what she did?

I make a post about how bad Holder is and you go off on a rant about HRC, despite the fact that you know I don't like here. Feeling like you needed to vent a little?

Did you watch Giuliani's speech last night, he's lost it? I stopped placing any credibility in this guy years ago, he's one step away from a nursing home.

Why do you think she is a felon? Where did I say I "was fine" with what she did?

I make a post about how bad Holder is and you go off on a rant about HRC, despite the fact that you know I don't like here. Feeling like you needed to vent a little?
I stated that Holder had nothing on Hillary...you asked me to be specific. I was specific and now you say I'm ranting?
You want to have a conversation or not?
You ask me why I think she's a felon & when I answer you'll accuse me of being one step from a nursing home..

I don't have to be more specific, but for you, let me explain.
Holder isn't running for President. Holder isn't an unindicted felon.
Hillary is...

I can't quote any surveys or opinion columns to back me up here... but my take is for close to 30 years Hillary has been a regular fixture on the news. We watched White Water. We watched her become the Senator of New York. We watched Lewinskygate. We watched her beat Bernie. We watched her lose to Obama. And I'm just listing the events in her life that were the leading news story of the day for over 5 weeks...

Americans know Hillary. They've watched her when she was winning and they've watched her have everything crumble away from under her. They've seen it all. Huff and puff to your hearts content... the whole she's some crooked and sinister character attack isn't going to stick. She's a boring workaholic, who gets shit done. Everybody's seen it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wez
Yeah like Rudy is a clown.
You have specifics as to why Gowdy is a "clown"? Or is that just your opinion?

I'd say Gowdy is a clown because he spent 7 years on a blatantly political witch hunt and came up empty. If you're crooked, but so stupid that even with the full weight of the US government you prove simply to inept to railroad Hillary... then you're a clown in that I'm going to laugh at you.

Last edited:
I'd say Gowdy is a clown because he spent 7 years on a blatantly political witch hunt and came up empty. If you're crooked, but so stupid that even with the full weight of the US government you can't even railroad Hillary... then you're a clown.

Seven years?
Really?

To say she never sent classified documents on her email, is a bald face lie.
The FBI believes her server was hacked.
The FBI confirmed she lied to Congress.
The FBI confirmed that she sent classified information.
She claimed she turned over all work related emails..
The FBI found thousands of emails that were not turned over

You get the government you deserve.

Seven years?
Really?

To say she never sent classified documents on her email, is a bald face lie.
The FBI believes her server was hacked.
The FBI confirmed she lied to Congress.
The FBI confirmed that she sent classified information.
She claimed she turned over all work related emails..
The FBI found thousands of emails that were not turned over

You get the government you deserve.

Oh shoot, not year. Meant to write seven million. As in $7000000 hard earned tax dollars...

As to the FBI director. What charges did he recommend? I only ask because I'd like to know what crimes he thought had been committed before that clown Goudy comes back asking for another 7 million of those hard earned tax dollars so he can continue his investigation.

Back