Ponderable

best defense is a good offense...but this is SOP in Oppositeland. "Obama used all these legal tricks to break the law."
These nutters are trying to stay preoccupied with long ago litigated matters or never actually were matters. That way they can avoid confront the train wreck in the White House . . . they just keep saying how great he's doing but what about Bill?

Oppositeland! The blacks are the racists, not the whites. Best defense is offense. Obama was born in Africa because there's no such thing as a Black American president!
Come now counselor, you must know that racism comes from people of all colors, religions and political persuasions....

Come now counselor, you must know that racism comes from people of all colors, religions and political persuasions....
Oppositeland! Is there a theme park for you guys, where whites are slaves? Or kept from buying houses? Or told their president has a phony birth certificate? Or is it a virtual theme park online?

Oppositeland! Is there a theme park for you guys, where whites are slaves? Or kept from buying houses? Or told their president has a phony birth certificate? Or is it a virtual theme park online?
You think posting nonsense is the way to have a discussion...interesting.
What's next? You gonna call me a racist, a liar, a nazi? Perhaps you'll correct my grammar or spelling...
George Carlin said it well & I will heed his advice"
Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience.

Back