Ponderable

Lets us know that we can do the job with much less of us. I guess they could start with me. But my productivity is up 80% according to Du's chart.
Actually, you and your fellow cubicle farmers brought the productivity level down from where it should be . . . funny that you complain about the thing (government) that you so desperately depend on. But hey, your bene's, your position and pay are guaranteed through collective bargaining, what do you care.

Actually, you and your fellow cubicle farmers brought the productivity level down from where it should be . . . funny that you complain about the thing (government) that you so desperately depend on. But hey, your bene's, your position and pay are guaranteed through collective bargaining, what do you care.
Government + collective bargaining = Taxpayers becoming servants.

Because government workers can and have been terminated for not meeting production standards this past year. I've constantly provided surveys and feedback at annual meetings to specifically highlight under utilized human and material resources to reduce gross misuse of overtime funding to meet production goals.

Because government workers can and have been terminated for not meeting production standards this past year. I've constantly provided surveys and feedback at annual meetings to specifically highlight under utilized human and material resources to reduce gross misuse of overtime funding to meet production goals.
That and spent lot's of time in here cut & pasting 1970's debunked supposed "financial" opinions . . . someone else's opinion, while not being able to actualize any of your own.

Religious leaders and 'the times' versus God
JANUARY 21, 2018
Why should anyone trust a religious "leader" who speaks against his own religion?
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/religious_leaders_and_the_times_versus_god.html

Americans of every race, origin, and culture once observed the universal wisdom that informed them that the lack of morality causes serious trouble, suffering, and worse. Has the knowledge vanished completely from our midst – that to begin with, there must be a moral foundation to human society? Is it not plain enough to all that since the virtual abandonment of morality in our country, things have gotten worse?

What happened to the many whose calling it is to enlighten us with the wisdom enshrined in the Golden Rule and threaded into every humane culture since B.C.? In these times, a good many of our religious leaders appear to be blind to their own mission. In following the times instead of leading them, they fail in to guide people through the twists and turns of life. I have seen pastors fall apart trying to explain the Ten Commandments, as though facing a trick question on a final exam. The sermons, the homilies in the mainstream churches over the past five decades have generated fog, not light, raising the suspicion that the preachers avoid or outright reject the Word of God because it is considered subversive!

Incredibly, today's mainstream clergy spread the terrible error that being politically correct overrides being morally correct. It is the other way around! Plain to all who are awake and honest, this carelessness of thought and exit from conscience crushes what is sacred and inviolable to human life.

Wake from the slumber!

What times are these that we are all supposed to embrace or face some form of legal retaliation? A full answer would try any reader's patience. I'll be brief: these are times improved by at least one generation of 20th-century hotshots who were smarter than everyone who came before them, back over the centuries. They are times when to follow God is wrong because His Word requires that you actually take responsibility for your actions. The unexpurgated Christian Gospel, for instance, is too full of politically incorrect absolutes and mandates. What kind of God is it Who won't let you lie, cheat, steal, hate people, treat those who disagree with you like trash? What kind of God is it Who insists that sex is designed for bringing children into the world, an act of joy between a man and a woman whose love for each other is proof that they are ready and willing to be loving parents? Such a God is unfit for "the times"! And speaking the truth in these times is dubbed "hate speech."

Godlessness, Leftism, and the World's Holes
TREVOR THOMAS
The indecorous term "s-holes" tends to apply to those places infected and infested with leftism, which comes with its own assortment of vices and evil...
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/godlessness_leftism_and_the_worlds_holes.html

If you think I'm being unfair to the rest of the world, fret not. Tragically amazing – given our vast amount of rich natural and human resources – the United States has more than its fair share of s-holes. Almost always, these are municipalities where democrats have ruled for decades and where godlessness – typically accompanied by a good dose of hedonism – and leftism – usually called "liberalism" in America – dominate the landscape.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ftism_and_the_worlds_holes.html#ixzz54ptSkGXl
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Back