Ponderable

Embarrassing? Embarrassing is the fact we had such a crook for the last eight years the people revolted and the other fact is the fact you couldn't find a dem to beat Trump,
don't you think?
BTW, the American voters didn't agree with your assessment of the situation.
I know your party doesn't care about the American voter, OBVI.
Nobody revolted against the two-term President Obama who was far more popular than Trump will ever be. Face it. And I will face that the Dems were too arrogant and boring to find someone to beat Trump. And the country is basically an even split so get over how out of touch the Dems are.

Nice that you guys are still talking about HRC and BO every day. Gives you something to talk about I guess. Trump was talking about HRC just yesterday. November should be interesting.
Maybe, but this coming year should be as well.
The next couple of weeks might just set the tone for 2018 and 2020.
I think Sessions is just waiting for the right time to unload on the lying DOJ and the crooked FBI.

Maybe, but this coming year should be as well.
The next couple of weeks might just set the tone for 2018 and 2020.
I think Sessions is just waiting for the right time to unload on the lying DOJ and the crooked FBI.
Good idea. Like when McCarthy went after the Army.

Nobody revolted against the two-term President Obama who was far more popular than Trump will ever be. Face it. And I will face that the Dems were too arrogant and boring to find someone to beat Trump. And the country is basically an even split so get over how out of touch the Dems are.

"Nobody revolted against the two-term President Obama"....
See election results from November 2016.

This is why we need a wall, to keep these cocksuckers out of our country.

The U.S. Has Issued Its Highest 'Do Not Travel' Warning for Five Mexican States
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...exican-states/ar-BBIenOT?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Mexican Stand Off......
Mexico has no bullets !

Pay for the Wall and we'll help you with Tourism....
Play games and we'll keep listing more States within Mexico as NO-GO Zones !
At some point this is going to cripple Mexico.

Back