Ponderable

By the way, how great is it that Arpaio is running for Senate? The nutter party gets to be known as the party of Roy Moore and Joe Arpaio. That oughta work well come November!
You forgot to include the biggest criminal buffoon of them all Donald J. Trump.

was just in puerto vallarta over break with the kids. got married on the south coast there 14 years ago. love mexico. good people, good beaches, good food, good soccer.

14 years.......Hmmmm.
57 years old ( As per you )
Married in Mexico
States he's a Lawyer
States he owns businesses
Vacations in Mexico
43 years old when you got married
Not your first marriage is it ?
I am seeing a pattern here
Why do you spend so much time here ?
You like to stroke your own ego, don't you ?
Your reputation on this forum is a solid LIAR !
You work in a cubicle and live a fantasy life don't you ?

Are you Bob's brother who is Wez's " Pronoun " ?

this was already settled. did you read it? it says trump people believe media is biased. we knew that. they don't like people writing down things that trump says or does. like what did his sec. of state say about him again? that he's a fucking moron?
I read it, did you?
It's amazing what you don't want to read, let me help a brotha out.

“Large gaps in ratings of the media emerge between governing party supporters and non-supporters. On the question of whether their news media cover political issues fairly, for example, partisan differences appear in 20 of the 38 countries surveyed. In five countries, the gap is at least 20 percentage points, with the largest by far in the U.S. at 34 percentage points,” said Pew.

The survey found that just 21 percent of Americans supportive of Trump and Republicans believe the media is fair. But it also found that just 55 percent of those who don’t back Trump also believe the media is not fairly covering politics in the U.S.

In every other case, those numbers are flipped, said Pew.

this was already settled. did you read it? it says trump people believe media is biased. we knew that. they don't like people writing down things that trump says or does. like what did his sec. of state say about him again? that he's a fucking moron?
You must be the spawn of E-reader and husker du.
E doesn't read what he posts and husker just leaves out the most important facts, how convenient.

I read it, did you?
It's amazing what you don't want to read, let me help a brotha out.

“Large gaps in ratings of the media emerge between governing party supporters and non-supporters. On the question of whether their news media cover political issues fairly, for example, partisan differences appear in 20 of the 38 countries surveyed. In five countries, the gap is at least 20 percentage points, with the largest by far in the U.S. at 34 percentage points,” said Pew.

The survey found that just 21 percent of Americans supportive of Trump and Republicans believe the media is fair. But it also found that just 55 percent of those who don’t back Trump also believe the media is not fairly covering politics in the U.S.

In every other case, those numbers are flipped, said Pew.
Joe you have it backwards. Read the chart. It says 55% of US who don’t support Trump believe media is fair.

It's ponderable that the Democrats KNEW they could elicit some kind of remark from the
President by offering up the " Shitty " proposal they did yesterday and then run with his off color
remark to create a smoke screen for what he was going to sign today and the retarded remark
Nancy Pelosi said yesterday....They are in the shithole next week when the IG reports come out
and they are going to do everything in their power to distract from the findings.
Hopefully....Yes Hopefully a whole shitload of indictments are handed out and the Swamp Creatures
freak out !

Back