Ponderable

You blow it off, you refuse to acknowledge he was the one who made this kind of behavior cool, that his wife attacked the woman as liars & sluts. instead of holding him accountable.

Charge them, start a gofundme, I may even donate, but I don't blow anything off, I just don't obsess on the past like you do. You can stop acting like I or we condone anything just because we're more concerned with who is actually in office.

I am glad we agree, now what do we do with all the law breakers that are here illegally?

I don't work in immigration, we hire and elect people to make those decisions. You can complain about them all day long, which you do here, but you'd be better off talking to your politicians.

Apparently it's a forum where some spam their opinions...

YES, COMMIE BASTARDS.
NY Times opinion: Capitalism is a threat to the world and must be replaced
John Sexton Nov 21, 2017 1:01 PM
Top Pick
6872b3ae-eaf6-436d-ae3f-fa9345241698.jpg

“It should be stated plainly: It’s capitalism that is at fault.”

Start a thread where you can talk all day long about your Clinton hate, that way you'll feel less inclined to constantly bring it up on every thread with every comment.

NO ! We'll do it right here and in any thread that's deemed appropriate !

QUOTE="Wez, post: 139944, member: 6"

I don't work in immigration, we hire and elect people to make those decisions. You can complain about them all day long, which you do here, but you'd be better off talking to your politicians.

/QUOTE

I Don't Work !

There I fixed your statement for you so as to represent the TRUTH !

You're gettin played chump. More fake news, here's the actual headline from the Times:

The Climate Crisis? It’s Capitalism, Stupid
Do you know what country is the biggest polluter?
Do you know China is full of little, yellow, chicom [chinese communist] bastards?

I apparently have orders of magnitude more than you...
I took a poll and we came to the concolusion you are the most uninformed poster on the planet.

adjective: uninformed
  1. not having or showing awareness or understanding of the facts.

synonyms: unenlightened, uneducated, unknowledgeable, untaught, unlearned, unread, ignorant

I couldn't pick one.

I took a poll and we came to the concolusion you are the most uninformed poster on the planet.

adjective: uninformed
  1. not having or showing awareness or understanding of the facts.

synonyms: unenlightened, uneducated, unknowledgeable, untaught, unlearned, unread, ignorant

I couldn't pick one.

Keep up the good work Comrade!

Back