Ponderable

My purpose has zero to do with you. Yet you allow yourself to get all worked up over opinions you don't like reading, backed by historic facts. As opposed to fact free opinions that fit your predisposed views.

There is an ignore feature you should set to no longer be bored reading, and you can concentrate on posters who will not upset your world of fact free opinions and rants from some nutters who are actually nuts, and from at least one amongst you whose "tell" you've not observed yet. Hence your happy, smiley, thumbs up reply emojis for he who is playing you.

He pretzel you were wrong. Pretty simple. But feel free to keep typing paragraphs defending yourself and I will continue to slap emjoies all over them. Why?... because rather than typing 5 paragraphs of why you're wrong, I give you emjoie and a quick response...seems efficient yes?

BTW why do emjoies get you worked up? Seems odd. :mad:

For me, I'm still smarting over the William Henry Harrison scandal. Refuses an overcoat at the inaugural address. Catches a flu, dies 30 days later. Ten reams of bond quality embossed letterhead ordered, paid for and delivered. $23.75. Wasted.
Refused or was denied? Then whisked out into the elements, "The show must go on!"

He pretzel you were wrong. Pretty simple. But feel free to keep typing paragraphs defending yourself and I will continue to slap emjoies all over them. Why?... because rather than typing 5 paragraphs of why you're wrong, I give you emjoie and a quick response...seems efficient yes?

BTW why do emjoies get you worked up? Seems odd. :mad:

What are emjoies?

They do everyday . . . they plow the fields, pick the crops, work for LE and do all the other jobs most citizens don't want to. That's a lot more than you do for our country.
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR
https://fairus.org/issue/.../fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers

state, and local levels.
Total Governmental Expenditures on Illegal Aliens

How is my bounty program sounding right about now?

national-expenditures_0.jpg

"On the fringes of the immigration debate, you have Donald Trump and his small band of nativists peddling fears and falsehoods. For those of us who inhabit a fact-driven reality, you have a growing body of credible research demonstrating the benefits of immigrants and the burdens of following Trump’s radical proposals."

"Immigration is primarily a redistributive policy, transferring income from workers to owners of capital and from taxpayers to low-income immigrant families."

These opposing views demonstrate the complexity of the core findings in the academy’s report, which is multifaceted enough to allow for competing interpretations.

Trump supporters, who are 87 percent white, are substantially more hostile to immigrants than the general public. A Pew study in August found that two thirds of Trump loyalists describe immigration as a “very big problem.” Half of Trump voters believe immigrants “are more likely than American citizens to commit serious crimes,” a figure that rises to 59 percent among his strongest supporters. In terms of work, 35 percent of Trump voters say immigrants take jobs from Americans, compared with 24 percent of all voters.

A March 2016 Pew poll found that a majority of all voters, 57 percent, said immigrants strengthen the country through hard work, compared with 20 percent of Trump voters. Thirty-five percent of all voters said immigrants burden the country “by taking jobs, housing and health care,” compared with 69 percent of Trump supporters.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/...s/what-does-immigration-actually-cost-us.html

How is that proof of this?
You blow it off, you refuse to acknowledge he was the one who made this kind of behavior cool, that his wife attacked the woman as liars & sluts. instead of holding him accountable.
Like I said you just don't get it....

They do everyday . . . they plow the fields, pick the crops, work for LE and do all the other jobs most citizens don't want to. That's a lot more than you do for our country.
Fuck off Rat you know nothing about me or who we hire.
We don't hire illegal aliens.
The only immigrants on my job site are documented.

Back