Ponderable

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 139197, member: 2987"

Consult any fake news source like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSBC, CNBC, BBC, AP, UPI, or even real news Fox for the 20. Some are not named because they were teenagers when he barged into their dressing room during his Miss Whatever pageants, which he was taped confessing to doing. Access Hollywood I think on that one.

LIAR !

The 10 year old is thankfully not publicly named to my knowledge until a nincompoop like Steve Bannon decides to name her, but I saw a widely disseminated video of our self-admitted sexual predator president on an escalator chatting up a pre teen girl he predicted he'd be dating when she got a bit older.

WHAT LIE !

See same list of news orgs regarding to 9 Moore accusers.

LIES !

And from my experience working with Examiners of Questioned Documents, the last thing Moore will want to have his bluff called if having the original yearbook compared against contemporaneous documents he wrote back when he was a 32 pedophile banned from local malls.

IT'S A FORGERY AND A LIE !

Signature comparisons are not the central point of these examiner's analysis. It's writing samples such as hand written notes. The kind a district attorney writes on yellow legal pads that are meticulously stored in courthouse archives.

A COMPLETE LIE !

Namaste.

/QUOTE

You bragged/Insinuated on multiple occasions on this Forum and the
old SoCalOpinion Forum that you spent many many a night with Prostitutes.....
Now we don't know who you are or what your TRUE credibility is, but to admit
it is to allude to it. Don't use the Comedy excuse either.
So did you do a background/Birth certificate check on those young ladies ?
You have over the last week and a half literally condemned Judge Roy Moore on
" Hear Say " evidence that would NEVER stand up in court, not only that you have
NOT uttered one peep about Sen Robert Menendez or asked for him to step down
( and he was accused of paying under age Prostitutes on multiple occasions ! )
nor have you condemned and asked for Sen Al Franken to step down over his
disgusting actions which are VERIFIED !

You are One Lying Hypocrite !!!

I'll not waste words here. All of the victims of Moore are not subject to hearsay objections in a court of law. Those that were told of his pedophilia may be ruled hearsay and excluded. There are many exceptions to the rule. And since his pedophila acts have long passed the statutes of limitations, such court rules are moot.

There is zero evidence the yearbook is faked. Your nutter website and Facebook buddy links are likely Russian trolls.

Trump absolutely chatted up the preteen kid on an escalator. It's on video. Big red LIAR can't undue facts.

Trump admitted being a sexual predator on Stern. If being in a comedic environment negates such actions and statements, then Franken's comedic moment applies as well. I don't condone either men. Do you? Or do you pick and choose who you find culpable or not, based on their political believes. Stalin held such ideals. A certain Austrian did too, but I dare not mention his name or your going to run out of red ink.

The teenaged beauty contestants he barged into their dressing room were the subject of his own videotaped braggadocio. Perhaps not on Access Hollywood. Probably Stern. But it's out there. Just try a simple google search rather than Fox News. They suppress free press. But you knew that. Your shmart!

Namaste.

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 139232, member: 2987"

I'll not waste words here. All of the victims of Moore are not subject to hearsay objections in a court of law. Those that were told of his pedophilia may be ruled hearsay and excluded. There are many exceptions to the rule. And since his pedophila acts have long passed the statutes of limitations, such court rules are moot.

They are Lies spread by Trolls such as You !

There is zero evidence the yearbook is faked. Your nutter website and Facebook buddy links are likely Russian trolls.

LIAR ! You can clearly see the Forgery.

Trump absolutely chatted up the preteen kid on an escalator. It's on video. Big red LIAR can't undue facts.

Post the Video of him performing a JOE BIDEN !

Trump admitted being a sexual predator on Stern.

Wasn't it " Comedic Sarcasm " as you claim yours are ? Or are you Serious too ?

If being in a comedic environment negates such actions and statements, then Franken's comedic moment applies as well. I don't condone either men. Do you? Or do you pick and choose who you find culpable or not, based on their political believes. Stalin held such ideals. A certain Austrian did too, but I dare not mention his name or your going to run out of red ink.

100 % Proof you are a Hypocrite in the above post !

The teenaged beauty contestants he barged into their dressing room were the subject of his own videotaped braggadocio. Perhaps not on Access Hollywood. Probably Stern. But it's out there. Just try a simple google search rather than Fox News. They suppress free press. But you knew that. Your shmart!

Once again you LIE !
Furthermore you wish to destroy a Person's character by way of
repeating such Lies !

Namaste.

/QUOTE

Bullfighter-818490.jpg

[QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 139197, member: 2987"

Consult any fake news source like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSBC, CNBC, BBC, AP, UPI, or even real news Fox for the 20. Some are not named because they were teenagers when he barged into their dressing room during his Miss Whatever pageants, which he was taped confessing to doing. Access Hollywood I think on that one.

LIAR !

The 10 year old is thankfully not publicly named to my knowledge until a nincompoop like Steve Bannon decides to name her, but I saw a widely disseminated video of our self-admitted sexual predator president on an escalator chatting up a pre teen girl he predicted he'd be dating when she got a bit older.

WHAT LIE !

And from my experience working with Examiners of Questioned Documents, the last thing Moore will want to have his bluff called if having the original yearbook compared against contemporaneous documents he wrote back when he was a 32 pedophile banned from local malls.

IT'S A FORGERY AND A LIE !

Please identify all of your education and experience in the field of examination of Questioned Documents to proffer this opinion.

Signature comparisons are not the central point of these examiner's analysis. It's writing samples such as hand written notes. The kind a district attorney writes on yellow legal pads that are meticulously stored in courthouse archives.

A COMPLETE LIE !
Please identify all of your education and experience in the field of examination of Questioned Documents to proffer this opinion.
[/QUOTE]

If being in a comedic environment negates such actions and statements, then Franken's comedic moment applies as well. I don't condone either men. Do you? Or do you pick and choose who you find culpable or not, based on their political believes. Stalin held such ideals. A certain Austrian did too, but I dare not mention his name or your going to run out of red ink.

Once again you LIE !
repeating such Lies !

Namaste.

/QUOTE

Bullfighter-818490.jpg
Fantastic bullfighting pic.

Once again you LIE !
repeating such Lies !

Namaste.

/QUOTE

Bullfighter-818490.jpg
Ouch!
Blood gushes after bullfighter gored in testicles...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4948842/bullfighter-gored-balls-blood-video/

Back