Ponderable

Are you sure you understand what "hypocrite" means? You had 24 hours to find any post of mine that met that criteria, but failed to post one that met the definition.

Example: a President has 20 accusers to support his uncontroverted video statements of being a sexual predator AND demonstrating such conduct toward a 10 year old girl. Then brags about regularly doing so on audio tape. Stays silent for a week while 9 accusers of a Senate candidate from his party who was literally banned from malls for trawling teenagers, signed one's yearbook, molested a 14 girl, and then attacks a Democrat Senator who admitted his own reprehensible conduct, apologized, and apology was accepted by his victim.

You're a political hack blowhard hypocrite. I give you 24hrs to prove you are not... tick tock.

You're a political hack blowhard hypocrite. I give you 24hrs to prove you are not... tick tock.
No court of law or public opinion shifts the burden of proof on the accused. Unless we're moved on to an appeals process.

Sorry bud. Sounds like you tried finding something from me and came up empty handed. Pity.

I'm noting "pity" in my notes.

No court of law or public opinion shifts the burden of proof on the accused. Unless we're moved on to an appeals process.

Sorry bud. Sounds like you tried finding something from me and came up empty handed. Pity.

Man you're a bore and shtick is worn and old. It's just the way you are...a simpleton... a hypocrite.

The nincompoops must really miss the now defunct socalopinion forum. By the time it died, there were only six conservatives and espola left.

Here, the snowflakes keep reproducing and ridiculing their hypocrisy daily.
The daily.

ps. you forgot about 2o3, rat, yourself, and espola is ,... ahem,..."conservative"

The daily.

ps. you forgot about 2o3, rat, yourself, and espola is ,... ahem,..."conservative"
You ridiculed my "like timework" when I'd return there to comment on mass murder gun shootings. I recall I pointed out it was every 10-12 mass shootings before I'd return to express that "well regulated" must have meant something to the founding fathers. And that a broken analogy clock is better timed than my return, since it's right twice a day for one second each time.

You ridiculed my "like timework" when I'd return there to comment on mass murder gun shootings. I recall I pointed out it was every 10-12 mass shootings before I'd return to express that "well regulated" must have meant something to the founding fathers. And that a broken analogy clock is better timed than my return, since it's right twice a day for one second each time.
You time? What about me time?

You're slipping.

You're wrong.....

Are you sure you understand what "hypocrite" means? You had 24 hours to find any post of mine that met that criteria, but failed to post one that met the definition.

Example: a President has 20 accusers to support his uncontroverted video statements of being a sexual predator AND demonstrating such conduct toward a 10 year old girl. Then brags about regularly doing so on audio tape. Stays silent for a week while 9 accusers of a Senate candidate from his party who was literally banned from malls for trawling teenagers, signed one's yearbook, molested a 14 girl, and then attacks a Democrat Senator who admitted his own reprehensible conduct, apologized, and apology was accepted by his victim.

List the 20 accusers of the POTUS by name.

Show the article were the POTUS is accused of being a predator to a 10 year old.

List the 9 accusers of Judge Roy Moore by name.

Bob - Phil - Bob......You Fat Slob.....why do you lie and suck on the Democratic knob.

List the 20 accusers of the POTUS by name.

Show the article were the POTUS is accused of being a predator to a 10 year old.

List the 9 accusers of Judge Roy Moore by name.
Consult any fake news source like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSBC, CNBC, BBC, AP, UPI, or even real news Fox for the 20. Some are not named because they were teenagers when he barged into their dressing room during his Miss Whatever pageants, which he was taped confessing to doing. Access Hollywood I think on that one.

The 10 year old is thankfully not publicly named to my knowledge until a nincompoop like Steve Bannon decides to name her, but I saw a widely disseminated video of our self-admitted sexual predator president on an escalator chatting up a pre teen girl he predicted he'd be dating when she got a bit older.

See same list of news orgs regarding to 9 Moore accusers.

And from my experience working with Examiners of Questioned Documents, the last thing Moore will want to have his bluff called if having the original yearbook compared against contemporaneous documents he wrote back when he was a 32 pedophile banned from local malls.

Signature comparisons are not the central point of these examiner's analysis. It's writing samples such as hand written notes. The kind a district attorney writes on yellow legal pads that are meticulously stored in courthouse archives.

Namaste.

Back