Ponderable

Yet you support the Piece of Shit Thug Players insulting the American Flag, Our Military, Our Police Officers Nation wide
and all over a false Premise/Narrative put forth originally by Criminals, BLM and then on a Sports Platform by a QB's
shitbox girlfriend and carried by the Dumb as a Box of Rocks QB.
I know somebody who was never an athlete yet spends his time on a sports blog.

We still have 7 years of Obama bashing.
Straightjacketed in a rubber room rolling on the floor sometime in the future after the Romanov . . . errr, I mean the Trump dynasty is demolished by their own undoing, there you will be blaming it on Obama and the, "Vast liberal CONSPIRACY!!!!" like you always do. You have been told to blame others for your perceived mis-fortunes and you have fallen willingly into that position with a verve and elan.

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump is the buffoon in chief now, that is the current concern. Obama gone, dubya gone, Clinton's gone, H. W. gone, Reagan R.I.P. gone, Carter gone, Nixon R.I.P. gone. Trump is the topic du jour.

Yep.....Everyday " President Trump " takes another complete row of yarn out of Barry Soetoro's manufactured Legacy.
Not long and nothing will be left.
So that begs the Question ?

WHAT THE HELL IS BARRY GOING TO PUT IN HIS LIBRARY ?

Care to wager on that ?

Will start with $ 10,000.00 Big Mouth.
You were never an athlete. You have no children who are athletes. You spend time on this blog because I believe you are on SSI (the taxpayers take care of you) and found a place with like-minded people who are amused by your trippy rants.

Woke up to some great words from Trump, in fighting to abolish the estate tax, which is a "tremendous burden on middle class families." Thank God. As of now, only the first $11 million is exempt from estate taxes. So happy he's coming to the rescue for the middle class.
Re-posting. Someone tagged it "dumb." I wonder why?

Yep.....Everyday " President Trump " takes another complete row of yarn out of Barry Soetoro's manufactured Legacy.
Not long and nothing will be left.
So that begs the Question ?

WHAT THE HELL IS BARRY GOING TO PUT IN HIS LIBRARY ?
Well, they won't allow any documents. Maybe his real birth certificate, how about his locked up thesis and transcripts. How about the records of who paid for his schooling? How about all his legal legislation he got through both houses? Maybe they will put all the homeless people that came out of moochelle hospital that she dumped on the outskirts of town or all the food that was thrown out due to her school lunch standards. You ever seen the big ass on that hog? I would love to go to the Obama library, probably has a pot vending machine.
What I'll do on the entrance won't pass for flowers.

You were never an athlete. You have no children who are athletes. You spend time on this blog because I believe you are on SSI (the taxpayers take care of you) and found a place with like-minded people who are amused by your trippy rants.

Take $ 10,000.00 and put it in a neutral account.
I'll draw up the contract, you sign it and say good bye
to your $ 10,000.00 ...

Let's see how much of a shit talker you are after the loss...

I'm going to be quite the surprise to you,
my kids will whoop your ass athletically/mentally,
and as soon as you are proven wrong,
I'll have $ 10,000.00 of yours spend as I please.

Bring it ya little queerbait Ambulance chaser.

Back