Ponderable

Assholes profit on fake image of wounded vet in which they change the shirt he is wearing to "I don't kneel. Disgusting, especially when the real story is so much more.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...al-story-is-much-better/ar-AAtkDlN?li=BBnb7Kz

“It’s become some random photo on the internet,” said Granville. “They don’t know the backstory.”

Since Granville lost his leg in a roadside bomb explosion in Afghanistan nine years ago, he’s participated in just about any marathon or punishing endurance race you can think of.

He’s also dedicated his life to advocating ways to prevent suicide, after his brother Joe committed suicide while on active duty two years after Earl returned from combat.

“I talk about my ideas of battling mental adversity in living a fulfilling life full of a purpose, a passion, and a part of something bigger than ourselves,” said Granville.

Granville has been busy giving public speeches to “spread his philosophy for anybody struggling.” He really does not have time to take down every Photoshopped picture of himself giving a hot-button political opinion he never really gave.

Assholes profit on fake image of wounded vet in which they change the shirt he is wearing to "I don't kneel. Disgusting, especially when the real story is so much more.

Social media is filled with this shit and tons of righties who hate fact checking slurp this shit up...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...al-story-is-much-better/ar-AAtkDlN?li=BBnb7Kz

“It’s become some random photo on the internet,” said Granville. “They don’t know the backstory.”

Since Granville lost his leg in a roadside bomb explosion in Afghanistan nine years ago, he’s participated in just about any marathon or punishing endurance race you can think of.

He’s also dedicated his life to advocating ways to prevent suicide, after his brother Joe committed suicide while on active duty two years after Earl returned from combat.

“I talk about my ideas of battling mental adversity in living a fulfilling life full of a purpose, a passion, and a part of something bigger than ourselves,” said Granville.

Granville has been busy giving public speeches to “spread his philosophy for anybody struggling.” He really does not have time to take down every Photoshopped picture of himself giving a hot-button political opinion he never really gave.
Thats it? Happens all the time. No biggie. Ask them not to do it, the end.

When Colors is played on a Navy base, cars come to a stop and people salute in the direction of the nearest flag.

Yet you support the Piece of Shit Thug Players insulting the American Flag, Our Military, Our Police Officers Nation wide
and all over a false Premise/Narrative put forth originally by Criminals, BLM and then on a Sports Platform by a QB's
shitbox girlfriend and carried by the Dumb as a Box of Rocks QB.

Hey LIAR !

This exchange is from your own Snopes article.....

Ramos: Are you telling me that truck drivers are not reporting to work because of a law?
Rodriguez: No, we’re doing what we need to do.
Ramos: But you just said that because of a law –
Rodriguez: No, excuse me, the truckers are going to work, and I expect truck drivers in the country to keep working with the people, who made it possible for us to use the roads.

The Puerto Rican Teamsters Union IS Frente Amplio.....

The carefully worded weasel statement by the Puerto Rico Head of " Teamsters "
or Frente Amplio is responsible for the containers NOT being delivered.
The truth lasts forever you LIAR Spola......waiting and then post crap from
a Liberal site such as Snopes does NOT change the TRUTH !

LIAR !

I know, I know, you are and have been a victim for so long and now seek retribution, longing to go back to a time of White Christian superiority . . . a time when women and minorities knew their place. A time when anyone not of the majority stayed in their perspective closet. Those times are long gone, cling as hard as you can those days are over, time to learn how to share with others little boy. Grow up and be a man you scared, shivering little panty waist.

You are the scared shivering pussy ass panty waist...

Everyday you come on this Forum and try very hard to
redirect the Truth with another false narrative....

Your whole paragraph reeks of UNION desperation....

A Liberal sob story clinging on the edge of a cliff.

What's next, you going to say Hillary Rodham Clinton didn't say what she said this Sun am on the
Criminal News Networks ?

Woke up to some great words from Trump, in fighting to abolish the estate tax, which is a "tremendous burden on middle class families." Thank God. As of now, only the first $11 million is exempt from estate taxes. So happy he's coming to the rescue for the middle class.

Woke up to some great words from Trump, in fighting to abolish the estate tax, which is a "tremendous burden on middle class families." Thank God. As of now, only the first $11 million is exempt from estate taxes. So happy he's coming to the rescue for the middle class.
Meaning the 1% should be able to make up for the tax revenues of the $11 million.

Meaning the 1% should be able to make up for the tax revenues of the $11 million.
Nope. The first $11m is already exempt now. He's concerned that those inheriting more than $11m need more protection from taxes.
It's those inheriting 15 and 20 and 50 million that are the "middle class" being burdened. He's coming to their rescue. Yay!

Back