Ponderable

That surprises no one. Racist.
There are some weirdos on this forum who get off on master (race) baiting .
They jump on any chance to go into full racial mode.
Almost all of them are white, and see themselves as noble.

Its disgusting.

There are some weirdos on this forum who get off on master (race) baiting .
They jump on any chance to go into full racial mode.
Almost all of them are white, and see themselves as noble.

Its disgusting.
Cultural Appropriation, they must be pissed they missed the racial lottery, but they still have there trannyness to fall back on. How can the Lilly's of the valley pretend to know what is or isn't racist? They haven't experienced it but they know all about it, that's another difference between libs and normal people.

Cultural Appropriation, they must be pissed they missed the racial lottery, but they still have there trannyness to fall back on. How can the Lilly's of the valley pretend to know what is or isn't racist? They haven't experienced it but they know all about it, that's another difference between libs and normal people.
Like x10 telling me how demeaning it is to be called Hawaiin.

Can you guys stop bragging about how your racism really isn't and get back to your favorite subjects, anuses and Hillary Clinton, please?
Hillary & anuses?
You asked nicely, so....
Hillary and ratman, wizzer, you, pelosi, maxine,...and all the other koolaid drinking fools...

Hillary & anuses?
You asked nicely, so....
Hillary and ratman, wizzer, you, pelosi, maxine,...and all the other koolaid drinking fools...
KoolAid? I'm a fucking liberal democrat, as we had from 60-68, 76-80, 88-96 and 2008-2016. That's not Kool-aid that's called normalcy. You had W and now trump

KoolAid? I'm a fucking liberal democrat, as we had from 60-68, 76-80, 88-96 and 2008-2016. That's not Kool-aid that's called normalcy. You had W and now trump

Right!
You'll recall, I didn't vote for or BHO or DJT
Don't forget, the only reason Trump is President is the American response to eight years of Obama and the choice the "fucking liberal democrat" party placed on the ballot.
What's your favorite flavor of kool aid? Must be nutty grape?

Back