Ponderable

There are some bad apples, prosecute him and if they find him guilty then he deserves what he gets.
Pretty simple. Let the punishment fit the crime.
Anything else?
was it racism, joey? do you care to hazard a guess?

Oh you need all of my man rules, your daddy sure didn't teach you the things he should have, maybe he left before he had the chance. I am here for you. Let's hear how much money you have, how many wives you have had and how great you are getting laid.
I am all ears.
my dad didn't leave...that was yours, right?

my dad didn't leave...that was yours, right?
You really need to admit what the problem is and then you can get to the core problem. I am sure it wasn't your fault daddy left, plenty of little boys play with dolls, you Daddy must not have been as progressive as me.

I don't know, do you?
well if i had a brain and i knew anything about anything, i would make what's known as an "inference" from the fact that a white cop shot at a car full of black teenagers driving in the opposite direction away from that cop. the inference, joey, would be "deduced" (look it up in that elitist liberal publication known as a "dictionary") from those established facts, combined with the history of police relations with African-American urban communities, to reach a reasonable and even likely assumption that the race of the victim (you can call him that, joey, no matter what term your fake news sources might use) and the perpetrator were factors in the homicide. you, being a fatheaded idiot, would of course not make such an inference, hence your response of "i don't know."

Sounds like you don't know either.
You are just a dumb fuck, anti cop, anti America lib.
Fake racism until you prove other wise.
Until then no racism, the guy.is.innocent until proven guilty, you are ok with the justice dept doing its job?

Sounds like you don't know either.
You are just a dumb fuck, anti cop, anti America lib.
Fake racism until you prove other wise.
Until then no racism, the guy.is.innocent until proven guilty, you are ok with the justice dept doing its job?
hey joey, if 5 white cops hang a black guy from a tree, and you have no other facts, would you think it was racism?

hey joey, if 5 white cops hang a black guy from a tree, and you have no other facts, would you think it was racism?
Is that what we are talking about? Or are you just trying to exaggerate your lame ass, over used racism cry. Yep, that's it. Loser liar.
#notracismwhiteboy.

Why would a racist answer you honestly?
I know you folks don't deal is facts, hyperbole is your game, when you have proof of racism let me know, until the it's just another horrible death, maybe murder, maybe racially motivated, I don't know beyond a reasonable doubt, do you?

I'm pretty much all those things. And you should see the pussy I've gotten over the years...And you? Just a white male uneducated fathead? Scared and jealous of women, gays and non-whites fighting for equal rights? You can be more, Joey!
Muahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
Geezzzzuusss.
Pathetic...

Back