Ponderable

There must be more to the story.

Ask Fox News - they had a reporter on the scene.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...d-for-misdemeanor-assault-after-incident.html

Victim says assault, politician says privacy was violated. Fox news reporter backs the victim's story, local sheriff (documented as a donor to the politician's campaign) arrests politician for misdemeanor assault.

My Montana friends of friends are all over the spectrum on this one, but one pointed out that a lot of people have already voted early/absentee so those votes will be unaffected. Politician is still favored to win.

My wife has CNN on all the time while working at her desk, so she was the first to bring this to my attention. My response was that in Montana it probably gained him votes.

Ask Fox News - they had a reporter on the scene.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...d-for-misdemeanor-assault-after-incident.html

Victim says assault, politician says privacy was violated. Fox news reporter backs the victim's story, local sheriff (documented as a donor to the politician's campaign) arrests politician for misdemeanor assault.

My Montana friends of friends are all over the spectrum on this one, but one pointed out that a lot of people have already voted early/absentee so those votes will be unaffected. Politician is still favored to win.

My wife has CNN on all the time while working at her desk, so she was the first to bring this to my attention. My response was that in Montana it probably gained him votes.
Fox News?

"without due process"? Read the first line in the linked USA Today article -- "trial in federal court this summer"
Magoo, Magoo, Magoo......
Had you read the link you would have had to have seen what is printed below and realized that this has nothing to do with vernal pools and why Durate sued in the first place.
From the article:
The Army Corps did not claim Duarte violated the Endangered Species Act by destroying fairy shrimp or their habitat, Francois said.

Duarte's wheat was planted but not harvested because in February 2013 the Army Corps of Engineers and the California Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board issued orders to stop work at the site. The agencies claimed Duarte had violated the Clean Water Act by not obtaining a permit to discharge dredged or fill material into seasonal wetlands considered waters of the United States.

Duarte sued the Army Corps and the state, alleging they violated his constitutional right of due process by issuing the cease and desist orders without a hearing. The U.S. Attorney’s Office counter-sued Duarte Nursery to enforce the Clean Water Act violation.

Capeesh?

Magoo, Magoo, Magoo......
Had you read the link you would have had to have seen what is printed below and realized that this has nothing to do with vernal pools and why Durate sued in the first place.
From the article:
The Army Corps did not claim Duarte violated the Endangered Species Act by destroying fairy shrimp or their habitat, Francois said.

Duarte's wheat was planted but not harvested because in February 2013 the Army Corps of Engineers and the California Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board issued orders to stop work at the site. The agencies claimed Duarte had violated the Clean Water Act by not obtaining a permit to discharge dredged or fill material into seasonal wetlands considered waters of the United States.

Duarte sued the Army Corps and the state, alleging they violated his constitutional right of due process by issuing the cease and desist orders without a hearing. The U.S. Attorney’s Office counter-sued Duarte Nursery to enforce the Clean Water Act violation.

Capeesh?

Like most "due process", it's full of lawyer talk. Meanwhile, the pools are still destroyed.

All of them, I just can't see him grabbing and throwing him down for no reason, especially with others around, just doesn't make sense.
People have bad days. Some people are not up to the task of the job they are applying for. The facts are pretty self evident. His lack of an apology shows that I was right, he is an asshole. An unstable asshole.

Like most "due process", it's full of lawyer talk. Meanwhile, the pools are still destroyed.
You don't that.
You just make shit up....where does it say the pools are destroyed?
Even the government isn't claiming that, yet you do?
Like I said reminds me of stock ponds in Wyoming, the Clean Water Act & an over reaching federal government.

Back