Ponderable

Some people are not competent to be cops.
I agree, she should be writing parking tickets or answering the phones. There is no reason any woman should be put in this position, all in the name of the lefts' PC agenda.
I couldn't get a good view from the video, but if you don't listen to the police while on PCP you might just get shot.

Like I've said before you're a shit stain on humanity.
And Lion and Bruddah that goes for you 2 as well for siding with him on this. Keep watching Fox News you bunch of shit stains.
Oh Bootsie. Just do what the other snowflakes do and hit the ignore button.

"Illiberal education"... just spunds weird coming out of the mouth of a liberal. But at least this panel gets it. Unlike the libs on this forum.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/msnbc-host-admits-truth/
I am going to educate you Wez,
And this is completely true. Out of all the people I have ever known, I have found that liberals are the most intolerant, the most hateful, and the most judgmental. They hate anyone who does not have the same mindset as they do.

And not only that, if someone doesn’t have the same view as they do, then they label that person as racist, sexist, Islamophobic, homophobic, and whatever else they can come up with at the time. All to defend their argument.

I am going to educate you Wez,
And this is completely true. Out of all the people I have ever known, I have found that liberals are the most intolerant, the most hateful, and the most judgmental. They hate anyone who does not have the same mindset as they do.

And not only that, if someone doesn’t have the same view as they do, then they label that person as racist, sexist, Islamophobic, homophobic, and whatever else they can come up with at the time. All to defend their argument.
Pink letters to soften the blows.

This isn't helping,
Black students at UCLA demand $40 Million, free housing and 'safe spaces'
external.gif

The clinics that closed did so because the Iowa PP corporation lost their federal and state funding and had to cut back. Since the affected clinics received part of that money, none of them were permitted to perform abortions. The PP clinics that do perform abortions depend entirely on private fees and donations, and thus are unaffected by the funding cuts.

So what is it you are celebrating?

Back