Ponderable

The clinics that closed did so because the Iowa PP corporation lost their federal and state funding and had to cut back. Since the affected clinics received part of that money, none of them were permitted to perform abortions. The PP clinics that do perform abortions depend entirely on private fees and donations, and thus are unaffected by the funding cuts.

So what is it you are celebrating?

Four PP clinics are closing....... read the article old man.

Four Planned Parenthood Clinics Set to Close After Iowa Defunds
Posted at 10:30 am on May 19, 2017 by Kimberly Ross

The funding that Planned Parenthood uses to run its abortion programs comes from fees charged to those who can afford it and unrestricted private donations. I have heard that PP donations are up a lot recently in reaction to wingnuts making politics out of people's private medical issues. Cutting federal and state funds will have an obvious effect on the PP's health care programs - but not on its abortion programs.

So what is it you are celebrating again?
Sounds like the defunding wasn't such a big issue after all. Glad their private funding is up. Private donations that reflect personal and private preference free of politics as it should be......the libertarian way.

I really should take my own medicine and read so as not to repeat what is obvious regarding E-read.

Mr Espola ( or what ever his real name is.. ) is mimicking the Main Stream Media, he puts out a false talking point
that has been put forth by a Lying MSM outlet, then he proceeds to post another source that is citing the previous falsehood
when that cannot be supported then he resorts to ridicule and basic Saul Alinsky tactics...
This same scenario is being duplicated by Wez, Rat, Daniel Miller, TuTu ( Andy Dukes ) formerly 2outta3, and other Liberals who
frequent this forum. There is no intellectual supporting content to their position due to the fact that their statements fail the first
test, the smell test.

You all have been exposed for what you really are, and that is Lying Lemmings of the Liberal Party.

Couldn't have said it better myself,
Clint Eastwood: 'We've Lost Our Sense of Humor'...
Last year, he hailed Mr Trump as a foe of political correctness and 'the kiss-ass generation'.

'We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells,' he said. 'We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff.

'When I grew up, those things weren't called racist. Secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up.'

Eastwood has previously spoken at the Republican party convention, where he baffled audiences in 2012 by addressing an empty chair that was supposed to represent President Barack Obama.

Watch: The inconvenient truth about the Democratic Party’s history of racism
Capture.v1-11-1280x720.png

Back