Ponderable

Under normal economic principles, one would expect that it would be a good thing for an industry if the cost of its principal raw material is falling. However, the oil energy industry is not normal.

Yes. Now read it.

I like this part --

(D) MEMBERS OF CONGRESS IN THE EXCHANGE.—
(i) REQUIREMENT.—Notwithstanding any other provision of law, after the effective date of this subtitle, the only health plans that the Federal Government may make available to Members of Congress and congressional staff with respect to their service as a
Member of Congress or congressional staff shall be health plans that are—
(I) created under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act); or
(II) offered through an Exchange established under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act).

I like this part --

(D) MEMBERS OF CONGRESS IN THE EXCHANGE.—
(i) REQUIREMENT.—Notwithstanding any other provision of law, after the effective date of this subtitle, the only health plans that the Federal Government may make available to Members of Congress and congressional staff with respect to their service as a
Member of Congress or congressional staff shall be health plans that are—
(I) created under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act); or
(II) offered through an Exchange established under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act).
Me too. Keep going to you get to the part where it mandates Congress to get ACA coverage through the exchanges only

Are you campaigning for the "Clueless" title?
You mean because your article only says that ACA must be made "available" to Congress and never mandates it for Congress. I must admit that you are a tough incumbent for the clueless title. You in a landslide.

Back