Ponderable

Lying eyes is just painting portraits with crop dusters again.

You know why you get soooo many negative retorts...?
Just look at the constant replies you post that insult, degrade or attempt humiliation.
I guarantee you do NOT respond like this in a face to face conversation/debate.
You ain't got the huevos to do it.

I don't know many more left than me.
I don't think most Trump supporters are deplorable.
I don't think most if any of the Trump cabinet are scumbags.
I don't think the first lady is a hooker and have seen no evidence she ever was one. Or have I seen any real news state she was one.
I don't think most people who disagree with me are liars, homophobes or racists.

I do think the statement you made is idiotic and below your ability.
You are a reasonable person, Andy.
Horribly warped in your sense of political direction, but reasonable in your social manner.
If I had to guess, I'd bet you aren't a bad salesman

You are a reasonable person, Andy.
Horribly warped in your sense of political direction, but reasonable in your social manner.
If I had to guess, I'd bet you aren't a bad salesman
I am an amazing salesman and have received the accolades to back that up. ;)

As far as my sense of what a government should do, Medicare for all, public schools, public roads, working public safety and a strong military are all clearly legally available to us under the current Constitution. I just think we should as a society fund these things. I am amused you find that warped.

I am an amazing salesman and have received the accolades to back that up. ;)

As far as my sense of what a government should do, Medicare for all, public schools, public roads, working public safety and a strong military are all clearly legally available to us under the current Constitution. I just think we should as a society fund these things. I am amused you find that warped.
Humble too.

Lying eyes is just painting portraits with crop dusters again.
Hillary called his supporters deplorables
Maxine Waters called the cabinet scumbags
Some jackass from the New York Times called the first lady a hooker
And you Mr. anonymous have labeled most everybody that disagrees with you as liars, homophobes or racists.

Fly that up your ass with a crop duster you puke...

Sure, 3 ppl, that's the entire left, you lying pussy.
That's four (4) people, you and the other three I mentioned you dumb ass.
Let's make this easy you ignorant slut, name four people on the left that haven't attacked Trump, his supporters, his wife or folks that simply disagree with transgender bathrooms, want school choice, including vouchers, want to repeal and correct ACA. and strengthen the southern border....
Can't wait to read more of your pathetic horse crap....

That's four (4) people, you and the other three I mentioned you dumb ass.
Let's make this easy you ignorant slut, name four people on the left that haven't attacked Trump, his supporters, his wife or folks that simply disagree with transgender bathrooms, want school choice, including vouchers, want to repeal and correct ACA. and strengthen the southern border....
Can't wait to read more of your pathetic horse crap....

Let's discuss it in person...

Let's discuss it in person...
You think four names will suddenly pop into that empty skull of yours when we're face to face?
Alright then....
Do you know the way to San Jose?
Camarillo is on the way....
Drive safe, see ya soon ya maroon...

Back