Ponderable

Mexico's middle class is growing while the percentage of households in the US described as middle class continues to decline. I always believed that Mexico was a third world country by choice not circumstance. It seems they are changing. Not only should Mexico make a dramatic appeal to those in the US illegally, they should reach out to all Hispanics and offer fast track citizenship for US citizens of Hispanic heritage. Add that to an export economy with oil and the country could double or triple it's GDP.

econ.gif

Mexico's middle class is growing while the percentage of households in the US described as middle class continues to decline. I always believed that Mexico was a third world country by choice not circumstance. It seems they are changing. Not only should Mexico make a dramatic appeal to those in the US illegally, they should reach out to all Hispanics and offer fast track citizenship for US citizens of Hispanic heritage. Add that to an export economy with oil and the country could double or triple it's GDP.

upload_2017-2-21_20-4-8.png

Finally, they admit it.
MSNBC BRZEZINSKI: 'OUR JOB' TO CONTROL 'EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE THINK'...

Controlling "exactly what people think" is the job of the media, MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski boldly declared Wednesday morning.

While discussing President Trump's entreaties to the American people to remain skeptical of the press, Bzezinski worried that if the economy turns south, Americans may end up trusting him over the media.

"And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think," Brzezinski said. "And that, that is our job."

SCARBOROUGH: "Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, 'Yeah you guys are going crazy. He's doing -- what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.'"

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

The comment failed to raise any eyebrows from her co-panelists. Instead, her co-host, Joe Scarborough, said that Trump's media antagonism puts him on par with Mussolini and Lenin.

SCARBOROUGH: "It’s the -- it's the ground noise that he is throwing out there also, whether he is questioning, Mark, the legitimacy of federal judges to do what they have done since Marbury v. Madison. It's when he says the media is the, quote --"

BRZEZINSKI: "Enemy."

SCARBOROUGH: "-- 'enemy of the people', where he sounds like Mussolini or Lenin which obviously causes concern that phrase right there makes him sound more like a dictator in training, when he sends Stephen Miller out and says, basically the president has absolute power, he shall not be questioned."

Scarborough also accused Trump's base of having a "blind spot" on the issue of illegal immigration.

"We have an economy, let’s face it, we have an economy that is built on illegal immigration," Scarborough said. "We have an economy that is built on that. That is why I say why don’t you just legalize it?"

Yeah, this asshole is way better than Sheriff Joe.
BTW, Sheriff Joe is still a free man. Free from the persecution of the Kenyan and his social justice dept. What are the odds that Mr President, The Donald, throws the good Sheriff in jail?
Zero.

REPORT: AZ Sheriff Releasing 400 'Criminal Illegals' Every 10 Days...
An average of 400 “criminal illegal immigrants” are being released every 10 days by the newly elected sheriff in Arizona’s most populous county, federal law enforcement sources tell Judicial Watch, many of them violent offenders. It’s part of Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone’s new policy to protect illegal aliens, even those who have committed serious state crimes, from deportation. Under a longtime partnership between the county and the feds, the Phoenix field office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was notified when “aliens unlawfully present with additional Arizona charges” were released from the Maricopa County Jail, which is one of the nation’s largest with a population of about 8,000. That ended when Penzone, who refers to illegal immigrants as “guests,” took office this year and, though he formally announced the change last week, it was put into practice much earlier.

During a recent 10-day period, more than 400 criminal illegal immigrants were released from the Maricopa County Jail, according to federal law enforcement officials directly involved in the process in Phoenix. Weekdays are the busiest, with an average of about 40 criminal illegal aliens getting released from Maricopa County Jail facilities, the sources said. On weekends the number drops to about ten each day. The illegal aliens have state criminal charges ranging from misdemeanors to felonies, driving under the influence and drug offenses. “There’s no telling how many criminals he’s (Sheriff Penzone) putting on the streets,” said a high-ranking federal law enforcement official stationed in Arizona. Judicial Watch’s calls to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office were not returned.

Before the new sheriff changed the system, ICE would send a wagon every 12 hours to pick up criminal illegal aliens scheduled to be released from the main jail in Maricopa County. Under the new policy, Maricopa County officials are not giving ICE “any notification at all of the release of criminal illegals,” according to an agency official in Phoenix who’s not authorized to talk and can’t be identified. Without cooperation from county authorities, federal agents would have to stand at the door to the jail 24 hours a day and guess which prisoner should be deported, sources said. “We can’t stand out there and question everyone that walks out of that jail,” said a federal agent directly involved in the matter. “Even if we did, we would have to make arrests on the street, in the middle of protestors, families and picketers and that will only heighten the danger to agents.”

When Penzone announced the new policy at a press conference last week, ICE issued a statement calling it an “immediate, dangerous change.” The agency’s Phoenix director for enforcement and removal operations, Enrique Lucero, was quoted in local media saying: “Immigration detainers have been a successful enforcement tool to prevent the release of dangerous criminals to our streets and mitigate the possibility of future crimes being committed against the residents of our communities.” Judicial Watch has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to obtain specific figures and pertinent information related to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s policies involving criminal illegal aliens. “This is as bad as it gets,” said one federal officer.

Just this month an illegal immigrant released from the Denver County Jail in Colorado was arrested for murder. The Mexican national, Ever Valles, was released into the community in December even though he was a “known gang member” with a lengthy and violent criminal history. The 19-year-old gangbanger was arrested in October on multiple charges, including possession of a weapon and vehicle theft, and was flagged by ICE for removal. Instead, Denver County officials released Valles without notifying ICE and this month he was arrested and charged with shooting a man to death during a robbery at a rail station in Denver.

I am just glad this guy isn't on our team.
The worst thing about this is that no one is surprised.

Democratic Congressman sues over removal of cops as pigs painting
Remember that piece of “art” which depicted police officers as pigs? It was hanging in a hallway in one of the Congressional buildings until it was taken down, put back up, taken back down again and who knows what after that. Not everyone has forgotten about it. One Democratic congressman, along with the student who originally painted it, have decided to go to court to make the case that surely somebody’s rights must’ve been violated. (Washington Post)

A Capitol Hill controversy over a student painting portraying police and protesters as animals moved to the federal courts Tuesday when a Missouri congressman said its removal from the U.S. Capitol walls violated the young artist’s right to free speech.

Rep. William Lacy Clay (D-Mo.) and Missouri student David Pulphus said in a 19-page lawsuit in Washington that the Architect of the Capitol violated Pulphus’s First Amendment rights in “bowing to overt political pressure” from House Republicans to remove the work Jan. 17 after it had hung for seven months.

I suppose we must have solved the rest of the nation’s problems by this point if this is what were going to be arguing about. And believe it or not, on at least one level I can kind of see the argument being made by the student. That particular collection of artwork represented the winners of a national contest held among students so both the kid and his congressman probably feel that each of the pieces selected has the same right to be displayed.

But with that said, we have to be able to draw the line somewhere. First of all, as artistic displays go it’s really not even that good of a painting. Was this really the best example they could find among all the entries to declare the winner? Far more likely is the idea that because it “struck a blow” for social justice near Ferguson this student was given the nod. Also, take a look at the Washington Post’s curious description of the painting in question.

The art depicted a horned beast similar to a wild boar in a police uniform in the foreground tangling with a protester rendered as a wolf. In the background, protesters hold signs, including one that says, “Racism kills.”

A “horned beast similar to a wild boar?” Give me a break. It’s a pig wearing a police uniform. It’s also more than a little curious why the artist decided to depict the protester having the head of a wolf. The overall theme of the painting seems to be one of police abusing or killing black protesters. But in the wild, it’s the wolf that kills the pig. It seems like a not terribly subtle message to me.

We give a tremendous amount of latitude to the arts, particularly in terms of free speech. But this is a public building on federal property. There’s nothing whatsoever subtle about the idea of putting a law enforcement uniform on a pig. And pitting the cop against a wolf doesn’t require much detective work to suss out either. That’s not controversial… it’s flatly offensive. I wouldn’t expect this to be allowed to hang in that location anymore than I would the so-called “piss Christ.”

Unfortunately, I’m sure they’ll find the right sort of judge to issue an order to hang this poorly crafted, offensive work of “art” back up where it was. Welcome to America in the 21st century.

Finally, they admit it.
MSNBC BRZEZINSKI: 'OUR JOB' TO CONTROL 'EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE THINK'...

Controlling "exactly what people think" is the job of the media, MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski boldly declared Wednesday morning.

While discussing President Trump's entreaties to the American people to remain skeptical of the press, Bzezinski worried that if the economy turns south, Americans may end up trusting him over the media.

"And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think," Brzezinski said. "And that, that is our job."

SCARBOROUGH: "Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, 'Yeah you guys are going crazy. He's doing -- what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.'"

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

The comment failed to raise any eyebrows from her co-panelists. Instead, her co-host, Joe Scarborough, said that Trump's media antagonism puts him on par with Mussolini and Lenin.

SCARBOROUGH: "It’s the -- it's the ground noise that he is throwing out there also, whether he is questioning, Mark, the legitimacy of federal judges to do what they have done since Marbury v. Madison. It's when he says the media is the, quote --"

BRZEZINSKI: "Enemy."

SCARBOROUGH: "-- 'enemy of the people', where he sounds like Mussolini or Lenin which obviously causes concern that phrase right there makes him sound more like a dictator in training, when he sends Stephen Miller out and says, basically the president has absolute power, he shall not be questioned."

Scarborough also accused Trump's base of having a "blind spot" on the issue of illegal immigration.

"We have an economy, let’s face it, we have an economy that is built on illegal immigration," Scarborough said. "We have an economy that is built on that. That is why I say why don’t you just legalize it?"

Oh brother. Did you watch the video?

GOP’s Hold On White Working Class Traps Liberals With An Electoral College Nightmare (Even With Favorable Demographic Shifts)
Matt Vespa | February 22, 2017

2017-02-18T005242Z_1_LYNXMPED1H00F_RTROPTP_3_USA-TRUMP.JPG

So, it took Hillary Clinton’s upset loss to Donald Trump to get the Democrats and their allies in the liberal media to notice: Barack Obama might have just been a good candidate, but he wasn’t good for the Democratic Party. In eight years, over 1,000 congressional, gubernatorial, and state legislature slots have been lost to Republicans. They’ve lost control of Congress; the White House is now Republican, and two-thirds of the governorships are Republican.Plus, a whopping 69/99 state legislatures are controlled by Republicans. It’s a total collapse. In fact, former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich aptly noted that his party is now on life support, while The American Interest said that one of the biggest losers for the 2016 cycle was the notion of the so-called emerging Democratic majority. A lot of these red flags for the Democrats were raised in January, but here’s the cold hard truth: the Democratic Party is in exile, restricted to their coastal and urban strongholds, which are not enough to win back House seats, Senate seats, and possibly the presidency.

That’s the doomsday scenario for the Left: Democrats increase their share of the popular vote, but still lose presidential elections because the voter surge occurs in areas that don’t matter. In other words, we all know California is going for the Democrats and while they may add 3 to 6 million more to the Democratic popular vote total (just using this figure as an example)—it doesn’t translate into more electoral votes which is the only area that matters in a presidential election. Alex Seitz-Wald of NBC News had a lengthy post in January about how the Democrats’ hold on America has collapsed, along with how their demographics theory that supposedly projected liberal dominance was torpedoed by Trump. Most importantly, Seitz-Wald zeroes in on a fact that was fundamental to Obama’s success in 2008 and 2012: non-college educated whites were the linchpin of the Obama coalition—and it’s exactly the demographic the Democrats need to connect with to mount a comeback:

The left...
Trump supporters are the "indolerables"
Trumps cabinet members are "scumbags"
The first lady is a "hooker"
And anybody who disagrees with them are liars, homophobes or racist
Bless their little hearts...

The left...
Trump supporters are the "indolerables"
Trumps cabinet members are "scumbags"
The first lady is a "hooker"
And anybody who disagrees with them are liars, homophobes or racist
Bless their little hearts...
I don't know many more left than me.
I don't think most Trump supporters are deplorable.
I don't think most if any of the Trump cabinet are scumbags.
I don't think the first lady is a hooker and have seen no evidence she ever was one. Or have I seen any real news state she was one.
I don't think most people who disagree with me are liars, homophobes or racists.

I do think the statement you made is idiotic and below your ability.

I don't know many more left than me.
I don't think most Trump supporters are deplorable.
I don't think most if any of the Trump cabinet are scumbags.
I don't think the first lady is a hooker and have seen no evidence she ever was one. Or have I seen any real news state she was one.
I don't think most people who disagree with me are liars, homophobes or racists.

I do think the statement you made is idiotic and below your ability.

Lying eyes is just painting portraits with crop dusters again.

Back