Ponderable

800px_COLOURBOX7003435.jpg

California has become the " The Lady across the street " ....
she looks " Kinda " appealing from a distance, but when
you get a closer look " Things Change " REAL quick ...!
Good from far, far from good. Rajah.

800px_COLOURBOX7003435.jpg

California has become the " The Lady across the street " ....
she looks " Kinda " appealing from a distance, but when
you get a closer look " Things Change " REAL quick ...!
Get the fuck out then. Go back to where you came from, isn't that what you people scream at women and children?

Maybe start a non-profit organization to look after them. Put your money where your ideas are at if it is such a good deal for America. Otherwise stfu and do what your party says you stand for. You cowards.

Thing is you never do anything but cry, you never show any evidence to support your claims so you are just crying.
You are fucking lying piece of shit...
I post articles regularly that you either can't under stand, choose not to read or simply refuse to respond to.
Once again:

Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?
Guess which state has the highest poverty rate in the country? Not Mississippi, New Mexico, or West Virginia, but California, where nearly one out of five residents is poor. That’s according to the Census Bureau’s Supplemental Poverty Measure, which factors in the cost of housing, food, utilities and clothing, and which includes noncash government assistance as a form of income.

Given robust job growth and the prosperity generated by several industries, it’s worth asking why California has fallen behind, especially when the state’s per-capita GDP increased approximately twice as much as the U.S. average over the five years ending in 2016 (12.5%, compared with 6.27%).

It’s not as though California policymakers have neglected to wage war on poverty. Sacramento and local governments have spent massive amounts in the cause. Several state and municipal benefit programs overlap with one another; in some cases, individuals with incomes 200% above the poverty line receive benefits. California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments and “other public welfare,” according to the Census Bureau. California, with 12% of the American population, is home today to about one in three of the nation’s welfare recipients.
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-jackson-california-poverty-20180114-story.html

California Leads the Nation in Poverty
I checked out the Census Bureau Supplemental Poverty Measure to find that, indeed, California has the highest percentage in poverty than any other state, of 20%, or 1 in 5. This is 8 million Californians living in poverty. We are slightly beat by the D.C., at 21%, not a good national reflection, being our nation’s Capitol, and the location of Embassies of foreign governments. But back to California. The US average is 14.7%, or 1 in 7. California is 36% higher than the US average.
https://sites.uci.edu/energyobserver/2018/06/23/california-leads-the-nation-in-poverty/

California ranks No. 1 in poverty once again. Take one guess why.
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...lifornia-poverty-rate-20180913-htmlstory.html

You are fucking lying piece of shit...
I post articles regularly that you either can't under stand, choose not to read or simply refuse to respond to.
Once again:

Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?
Guess which state has the highest poverty rate in the country? Not Mississippi, New Mexico, or West Virginia, but California, where nearly one out of five residents is poor. That’s according to the Census Bureau’s Supplemental Poverty Measure, which factors in the cost of housing, food, utilities and clothing, and which includes noncash government assistance as a form of income.

Given robust job growth and the prosperity generated by several industries, it’s worth asking why California has fallen behind, especially when the state’s per-capita GDP increased approximately twice as much as the U.S. average over the five years ending in 2016 (12.5%, compared with 6.27%).

It’s not as though California policymakers have neglected to wage war on poverty. Sacramento and local governments have spent massive amounts in the cause. Several state and municipal benefit programs overlap with one another; in some cases, individuals with incomes 200% above the poverty line receive benefits. California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments and “other public welfare,” according to the Census Bureau. California, with 12% of the American population, is home today to about one in three of the nation’s welfare recipients.
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-jackson-california-poverty-20180114-story.html

California Leads the Nation in Poverty
I checked out the Census Bureau Supplemental Poverty Measure to find that, indeed, California has the highest percentage in poverty than any other state, of 20%, or 1 in 5. This is 8 million Californians living in poverty. We are slightly beat by the D.C., at 21%, not a good national reflection, being our nation’s Capitol, and the location of Embassies of foreign governments. But back to California. The US average is 14.7%, or 1 in 7. California is 36% higher than the US average.
https://sites.uci.edu/energyobserver/2018/06/23/california-leads-the-nation-in-poverty/

California ranks No. 1 in poverty once again. Take one guess why.
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...lifornia-poverty-rate-20180913-htmlstory.html
And? Have I been arguing that point?

And? Have I been arguing that point?
You said "everyone wants to live here".
Was true when I was a kid. When Reagan was governor, and we had the best schools, roads and business climate in the country.
When taxation was something we all pulled together as a community to keep in check.
When the government worked for us, instead of stealing every last cent the middle class has left on the table, week in and week out.
Everyone doesn't want to live here anymore.

Do you know when it will change?
It will change when property values start diving.
People like messpola will wonder why his property taxes arent falling in lockstep with his property value.
The state revenuers wont let the rope back out like they take it in, and even the 1% annual hikes compound and build over time.
What is the yearly tax bite on your three million dollar beach house, hussy?

I'm not complaining. I'm just thinking out loud.
I do everything in my power to keep my affairs in order, and plan on staying in California through all of it.
I was born and raised here, and I do remember when it was a free and glorious state.
I do see the pendulum coming back, and coming back hard when it does.
I'll be here when we make California great again.

#MCGA.

My daughter just asked me what goes through a Democrat’s mind when they watch an abortion movie like gosnel or unplanned? I told her those close minded fools would never watch then.

Maybe one of you pro baby killing queers can tell her how you can live with yourselves?

Limbaugh: Kaepernick-Nike Shoe Saga Proof NFL Kneeling Not About Police Brutality -- 'He Opposes Honoring the Flag'

bSBQ1Wq4-720.jpg

JEFF POOR 3 Jul 2019

Tuesday on his nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh argued that former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s opposition to Nike’s so-called Betsy Ross footwear was proof Kaepernick’s kneeling was not about alleged police brutality but animosity toward the American flag.

"Thing is you never do anything but cry, you never show any evidence to support your claims so you are just crying." ratboy

I was responding to your post above....you lying piece of sewage.
You really should just shut the fuck up.
Ah poor baby, wipe up the tears and that t stuff on your lips . . . and we know why you walk funny.

Antifa Becomes the Most Ironically Named Outfit Following its Rally in D.C.

Posted at 3:58 pm on July 06, 2019 by Brad Slager

AntifaRules.jpg

Image courtesy Julio Rosas Twitter feed

In yet another conflict the group has forgotten what its mission statement is supposed to be.

By this point to suggest that terms like oblivious, contradictory, or hypocritical can be applied to the activist group Antifa would require using another term — it is redundant. The group that claims it is doing the noble work of beating back the Nazi scourge in this country has been consistently the source of the very acts and behavior it says it has been charged with defeating. Today in Washington D.C. has been no different.

The reason for the gathering is to serve as a counter-protest to an organized free speech rally that is being attributed to controversial Alt-right groups, and The Proud Boys. There have been a number of speakers at the counter-rally, displaying their opposition to what they accuse is happening.

“They want to use this opportunity to weaponize “free speech” in an effort to normalize bigotry and hateful rhetoric…” — @DMVBlackLives@ABC7News pic.twitter.com/o3CMb4qVyh

— Tim Barber (@ABC7TimBarber) July 6, 2019

They want to use this opportunity to weaponize free speech!” Nothing better to see than groups opposing something and displaying a functional ignorance of the issue over which they are upset. Saying something akin to “We don’t like how they use free speech!” bears some similarity to Orwellian language.

Better still is that in the areas where Antifa members have been permitted to organize they are distributing flyers with listed rules they want to enforce on anyone from the media. Soak that in: at a rally where people are calling for free speech the group that pledges to combat oppressive forces is dictating what the press will be forbidden from doing.

JULY 8, 2019
The Democrats’ Situational Racism
By Brian C. Joondeph
Democrats and their media allies are floundering in the face of a covfefe-strength hurricane of great economic news and an incumbent president who is fulfilling his campaign promises. What he hasn’t yet accomplished is not for lack of trying; instead the unfinished agenda is attributable to a hostile Congress and Judiciary.

When all else fails for the left, they drag out the race card. Why not? It’s worked in the past, ushering in our first black president in 2008. At least that’s how Barack Obama is described. In reality he is only half black, with a black father (officially the Kenyan Barack Senior, or possibly Frank Marshall Davis, according to some). His mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was as white as Joe Biden or Elizabeth Warren.

The media of the time called for the half-white portion of Obama’s heritage to be ignored rather than muddy the waters of his being America’s first black president. Yet during the Obama presidency, for different political reasoning the media went out of its way to make a point of the mixed heritage of another individual, specifically George Zimmerman.

The situation was George killing, in self-defense, the paragon of virtue and honor, black teenager Trayvon Martin, prompting the New York Times, and then other media to refer to Zimmerman as a “white Hispanic”.

From the Huffington Post, critiquing CNN’s repeated use of the expression: “By labeling Zimmerman a ‘white Hispanic,’ they serve their obvious political bias, but also they cynically serve their financial interests by keeping the race angle as part of the story’s subtext.”

The situation called for it, creating a racial controversy when it was anything but. “Interestingly, CNN never referred to their former host, Rick Sanchez, as a ‘white Hispanic.’ Wonder why.” For the same reason Obama was never referred to as a “white black” or a “white African American”.

This is situational racism, calling someone or something racist when it suits the particular situation at hand, even if it wasn’t considered racist previously. Democrats and the media practice situational racism regularly, as a means of advancing their agenda, shutting down opposing voices, and pandering to minorities whose votes they desperately need. Let’s look at several recent examples.

Nike, not content to sell shoes to Americans of all political persuasions, stepped in it again via their vice president for social consciousness, Colin Kaepernick. Nike made a special edition Betsy Ross flag shoe for Independence Day but Kaepernick objected to the flag as being racist and appealing to white nationalist groups. Nike promptly recalled the shoe to virtue signal their wokeness over such a symbol of hatred.

Back