Ponderable

I guess the economy isn't doing that well, for everyone.
The lefties in here continue to thump their chests and brag about how great California and it's wonderful economy is compared to other states.
Yet we have the highest poverty rate in the country, the highest tax burden and we are headed to being the leader in homelessness.
July first we have another gas tax increase....brilliant!

AntiTrump_HEADER_2580-1290x521.jpg

That's as nice and simple as one could put it. Now THAT is real down home logic, something you city boys know nothing about.
Busy removing all doubt....

The lefties in here continue to thump their chests and brag about how great California and it's wonderful economy is compared to other states.
Yet we have the highest poverty rate in the country, the highest tax burden and we are headed to being the leader in homelessness.
Everyone wants to live here, even the poor . . . and those who always play the victim like you.

Poor baby - you're not worth the effort for me to hunt down the crying baby meme.

Everyone wants to live here, even the poor . . . and those who always play the victim like you.
I'm no victim.
Unless you count reading your blather as being a victim of your stupidity...
Pointing out the hypocrisy of ass wipes like yourself does not make one a victim.
This victim thing you continue to bring up is just more of your insecurities being projected upon others....
You really should just shut up.

Last edited:
I'm no victim.
Pointing out the hypocrisy of ass wipes like yourself does not make one a victim.
This victim thing you continue to bring up is just more of your insecurities being projected upon others....
Rat lost his Thesaurus so he is stuck on the same thing.

I'm no victim.
Thing is you never do anything but cry, you never show any evidence to support your claims so you are just crying.

Back