Ponderable

I wonder about trump’s kid getting into Wharton. I don’t wonder about the daughter of a president, with two parents who were top 10% at Harvard Law. Use common sense.
How do you know they were top 10?

Geezzzus....can y'all say legacy?

Legacy preference or legacy admission is a preference given by an institution or organization to certain applicants on the basis of their familial relationship to alumni of that institution, with college admissions being the field in which legacy preferences are most controversially used.

How do you know they were top 10?

Make that cum laude from Princeton for Michelle...don't know about Harvard Law for her.
Michelle Obama was born in 1964 in Chicago, Illinois. She attended Princeton University, graduating cum laude in 1985, and went on to earn a degree from Harvard Law School in 1988.

And from The Weekly Standard...

The only reason I bring this barely relevant history up is to show what a stud of a law student Barack Obama was. He graduated Harvard magna cum laude.

Make that cum laude from Princeton for Michelle...don't know about Harvard Law for her.
Michelle Obama was born in 1964 in Chicago, Illinois. She attended Princeton University, graduating cum laude in 1985, and went on to earn a degree from Harvard Law School in 1988.

The only reason I bring this barely relevant history up is to show what a stud of a law student Barack Obama was. He graduated Harvard magna cum laude.
So did John Roberts

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Law reviews, which are edited by students, play a double role at law schools, providing a chance for students to improve their legal research and writing, and at the same time offering judges and scholars a forum for new legal arguments. The Harvard Law Review is generally considered the most widely cited of the student law reviews.

Mr. Obama was elected after a meeting of the review's 80 editors that convened Sunday and lasted until early this morning, a participant said.

https://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us/first-black-elected-to-head-harvard-s-law-review.html

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Law reviews, which are edited by students, play a double role at law schools, providing a chance for students to improve their legal research and writing, and at the same time offering judges and scholars a forum for new legal arguments. The Harvard Law Review is generally considered the most widely cited of the student law reviews.

Mr. Obama was elected after a meeting of the review's 80 editors that convened Sunday and lasted until early this morning, a participant said.

https://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us/first-black-elected-to-head-harvard-s-law-review.html
... born in Hawaii ??? Harvard Law Review is a commie pinko rag.

The t-swallowers hate truly self-made individuals, especially those that also do good for their community and actually are smart.

Gotta love affirmative action.

Fake News,

I wonder why he is hiding his grades?

Speaking of Ponderable, has anybody pondered why Paulie brought polling information to that guy Kilimnick (sp?), who was a Russian who was close to Russian intelligence?
What would they do with that polling info, I wonder? And an interesting verified fact is that the Russians did, in fact, conduct a targeted social media campaign to hurt HRC, help Trump, etc..
Why the polling info, I wonder?

Speaking of Ponderable, has anybody pondered why Paulie brought polling information to that guy Kilimnick (sp?), who was a Russian who was close to Russian intelligence?
What would they do with that polling info, I wonder? And an interesting verified fact is that the Russians did, in fact, conduct a targeted social media campaign to hurt HRC, help Trump, etc..
Why the polling info, I wonder?
Trump did all that?
Exactly.

Back