Ponderable

It's the 'price of doing business' in a safe, prosperous world. The US, and the world, wouldn't be anywhere near where they are today if the US had pulled back into an isolationist position.

I agree. However, I also think it's fair to say free trade deals that allow Europe and China to protect their industries while giving them unfettered access to the American market could be reworked so they are more in our favor. I also think it's fair to go to a country like Germany, who is does billions in business with Russia... and say more of the cost of protecting them from the Russians is going to need to be carried by them. None of this seems unreasonable to me.

Last edited:
Don't you wonder how the hell the presidents kids got into Penn?
I know Trump won't show his grades, how about theirs?
Trump wasn't the president.
Just a simple question, no need to get nasty so early in the day.

105366394_Malia_Obama_allegedly_smoking_weed_FOREIGN_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqP0rQv9Q3X-RS0LPklfr50ErFSDT0X5UL8pjccB9lT-k.png

Don't you wonder how the hell the presidents kids got into Penn?
I know Trump won't show his grades, how about theirs?
You know Fred spent a large amount in an attempt to get little donny edumacated and to have his otherwise healthy athlete, "I was a top athlete, coulda played for the Yankees, would have been the best . . . but I wanted to go into business", declared to be suffering from bone spurs.

You know Fred spent a large amount in an attempt to get little donny edumacated and to have his otherwise healthy athlete, "I was a top athlete, coulda played for the Yankees, would have been the best . . . but I wanted to go into business", declared to be suffering from bone spurs.
And?

Don't you wonder how the hell the presidents kid got into Harvard?
I know Obama won't show his grades, how about hers?
The fact her coach is mixed up in this scandal is a little bit strange.
It has been reported the tennis coach gave lessons to Michelle and the girls. Not uncommon for families to take tennis lessons. I don't think those girls are going to Harvard on a tennis scholarship.

It has been reported the tennis coach gave lessons to Michelle and the girls. Not uncommon for families to take tennis lessons. I don't think those girls are going to Harvard on a tennis scholarship.
I would think t supporters would be all for this. t cheated his way through life, I thought their motto was, "If you aren't cheating you aren't trying"? It's the way of the wealthy (it's what t campaigned on saying the system was rigged against, "the forgotten ones" and he was on their side, LOL!!!!), it's why our system favors the monied class (they get a bigger say, the more wealth the bigger the voice).

I would think t supporters would be all for this. t cheated his way through life, I thought their motto was, "If you aren't cheating you aren't trying"? It's the way of the wealthy (it's what t campaigned on saying the system was rigged against, "the forgotten ones" and he was on their side, LOL!!!!), it's why our system favors the monied class (they get a bigger say, the more wealth the bigger the voice).
See Hillary Clinton as an example...

Don't you wonder how the hell the presidents kid got into Harvard?
I know Obama won't show his grades, how about hers?
The fact her coach is mixed up in this scandal is a little bit strange.
I wonder about trump’s kid getting into Wharton. I don’t wonder about the daughter of a president, with two parents who were top 10% at Harvard Law. Use common sense.

The allegations stem from when he was Georgetown's coach, not Harvard's.

Back