Play High School or Not?

That's old news. Went to St. John Bosco my Freshman year... color of skin has nothing to do with financial situation of the family. Facts original post not only alluded to straight As but white privileged girls.
Was NEVER elluding to privilege=white. If you want to be a bigot then in Carmel Valkey where Cathedral is located, please include Asians in your discussion of privilege. But I would rather discuss the original issue of why some DA players were allowed waivers to play in high school. From my discussion with coaches, the girl DA players playing high school while also still on the DA are abusing the system. Soccer was not a contributing factor of why they are at a private school, they got in due to being high achieving (straight A) students whose family is well off and does not need a scholarship. The families and private schools that are not willing to lie are at a disadvantage, not to mention all the kiddos that attend public schools where no waivers are granted. They should just do away with the rule and let the clubs decide whether their players can play high school.

I learned some time ago that when someone makes a post like you did that a screenshot comes in handy.

And maybe I'm wrong, but I do believe that all posters have the ability to edit...
Great then post your screenshot.....have I told you that I HATE liars with their own agenda.

Maybe I was wrong about editing but I don't think you have to pay...
Still waiting for your screenshot.......liar!

I don’t appreciate being lied too, lied about and hate Bigots like you that always try to bring the race card into every discussion.

Still waiting for your screenshot.......liar!

I don’t appreciate being lied too, lied about and hate Bigots like you that always try to bring the race card into every discussion.
You're the one who brought race intp the discussion . I'm the one who asked you why. Not my problem...

Wow Multi I think I also saw several of your posts bashing your DD’s coach, teammates and club as well as using racial slurs but I am trying to be nice.....

Wow Multi I think I also saw several of your posts bashing your DD’s coach, teammates and club as well as using racial slurs but I am trying to be nice.....
Racial slurs.. hmmmm. What ethnic grpup was I slurring. Im interested to hear this. And my DDs coach, club and teammates? Sure, if you say so Factless.

Back