Play High School or Not?

@MWN thanks for posting the rule, but do you see my concern with private schools and families abusing the rule? I wonder if posters from the OC are seeing the same issue?

I guess when my ds was playing, the rule allowed underprivileged kids to attend private schools on scholarships. Unfortunately it is now being used for the privileged that know how to get around the rule.

When my sons were playing youth soccer, I was approached by representatives of 2 different private high schools informing me of their schools' excellent academic records, low-cost transportation to/from, and remarked that if the price seemed too high that arrangements could be made. I suppose it was just by accident that both representatives were soccer coaches.

It sure seems like it sometimes.
When your pseudo forum persona reflects of a well known racist, that calls for attacks. Do I believe that you are? No because I don't know you in a personal level, and if you are a parent in club soccer and chances are that you might not be racist (too much diversity) otherwise you would be a miserable human being.

When your pseudo forum persona reflects of a well known racist, that calls for attacks. Do I believe that you are? No because I don't know you in a personal level, and if you are a parent in club soccer and chances are that you might not be racist (too much diversity) otherwise you would be a miserable human being.
Sheriff Joe was just trying to keep illegals where they belong, he is no racist and either am I.
My wife is non-white. My kid is tri-racial.
Don't ever believe espola, especially before his afternoon nap.

Not to mention, if it was edited after Multi’s reply, it would have shown up in the quoted post on Multi’s reply......

Nevertheless, some girls may have been grandfathered into the HS Amnesty, except for the ‘04’s. I haven’t had to face the dilemma yet but I can say my DD enjoyed 2 solid weeks of rest and started her own off season training this week (thankfully as she was getting rambunctious)

PS - I got no issues with either person...let’s steerr back to soccer

It does seem inequitable that some 04 girls are getting to play both high school and DA at the same time while other families we know had to make the decision before the season started. We also know 04 and 03 families that just quit DA to play high school. If finances are not the issue, and in all of the cases I know about, money is not an issue, then that is pretty crummy that people are taking advantage of the system. They should just let the families make the decision what they feel is best for their child.

Sheriff Joe was just trying to keep illegals where they belong, he is no racist and either am I.
He was the spearhead of that racial profiling law in Arizona, so imagine your child being pulled over by a cop in Arizona just because it doesn't look white...

Just food for thought on how an association can create a label (true or not)

It does seem inequitable that some 04 girls are getting to play both high school and DA at the same time while other families we know had to make the decision before the season started. We also know 04 and 03 families that just quit DA to play high school. If finances are not the issue, and in all of the cases I know about, money is not an issue, then that is pretty crummy that people are taking advantage of the system. They should just let the families make the decision what they feel is best for their child.
Just curious. I always thought that CIF had a rule that once you played in a HS game that you could not play outside HS again. If you did your HS team would have to forfeit the games you played in.

Since you have demonstrated and bragged about your willingness to lie here, so why should anyone believe anything you post?

Just curious. I always thought that CIF had a rule that once you played in a HS game that you could not play outside HS again. If you did your HS team would have to forfeit the games you played in.

Different sections and different years makes for many different rules.

If you want to go there take it to the Off Topic area. Would be great to rehash that all over again with you there. That's what the Off Topic part is for..

You brought it up here. Don't leave it hanging like a coward would.

I have been posting here for over 10 years. I'm not upset that I don't remember every post.

So what is it? Something you got from 4nos or liar joe?

Back